Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Aliz Thai xx - Nuthall Notts  (Read 1811 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7363683) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently met this one, she was available and replied quickly, admittedly I’d sent 5-6 messages out and got nothing back from anyone else, so that was an easy choice.

Nuthall usual place, parked in the pub, walked over, easy enough.

Girl behind the door was much smaller than expected, under 5 foot maybe, but looked lovely and smiley
I’d guess around 30 ? Size a/b young looking perfect natural tits, I’d guess again at a size 8/10

On the text menu it said 70 for 30 mins, side order of owo for 20, no kissing - ok so £90 it is

We both stripped and she had a great look, just proportioned bang on

Started with a cuddle and sucking her tits, finger play outside, she slowly goes down to the wet wipe part of the show before owo. I’m sat on the bed and she’s kneeling on the floor, clever move she takes off her slippers and puts u der her knees, it’s not her first day boys  :lol:

Bagged up after RO, her pussy is super small and tight, I gently slide in, tbh I’m stiff as a board right now, we take it slow as she’s tight then gain a bit of a pace with a bit more lube, all good.
She then rides me CG, it’s nice but short lived, she’s worn out?
Into doggy and she’s struggling she says, so I don’t slide much in, into speedbump and the same so she asks if we can do mish again as she’s hurting, no probs.
Gentle rattle in mish and fill the bag.

I think most of the above is true or she’s good at getting the job done quick as in only 15 mins in, I’d like to think she was genuine hence the green flag still.

I look at my watch blatantly and ask if she can massage my back, which was a decent 10 more mins of relaxation and pressure where needed, and I’m dressed and out in 25

Quick pint across the road and home

Nice girl, I did like her, I thought prettish and fit but possibly wouldn’t return for the curse of my big cock  :lol:
I’d recommend if you’ve got a tiny cock like an 8 yr old  :lol: (it’s an expression I don’t actually know what an 8 yrs cock looks like, been a while since I was that age and I was big then too  :lol: )
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 03:52:43 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one ILO. It's just struck me that I've seen her; last year, in Loughborough. I don't think I posted a review because I think she only had a VS profile at the time.

I didn't think she was the prettiest, in truth, although she didn't have any issues with the size of my cock. :( :(

Online HILTS37

Nice one....aint been here for a while.
Need to get booked in...

Offline DThunter01

I seen her Saturday just gone review to follow

Pretty much exact as ILO

Super tiny like iris small, carnt pound tho, she’s proper fit but  do like a girl who lots you go for it  :drinks:

Offline Snagbadjer

Nice one. I missed her when she was in Chapeltown, Sheffield. I ended up seeing "Exquisite Sarah" instead (reviewed). Love a good Thai chick.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

I didn't think she was the prettiest, in truth, although she didn't have any issues with the size of my cock. :( :(
I said she was love,y and smiley, I deliberately stayed away from  going to far about her being pretty  :lol: I thought she was ok looking, not a glam model deffo
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 03:53:24 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline EvilS

I've tried to organise a session with this one as she's in Loughborough.
But for an hour booking its sex 1 time and handjob 1 time.
So I'm not going to bother.

Shame as she looks very cute.