Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Oriental Rehab - Nuneaton Raided by Cops  (Read 5002 times)

Offline HornyMoFo

This place has been raided by police today for allegedly running a brothel.
I've been here and FS wasn't on offer. Only a massage and a happy ending offered but not taken. I've used this place a few times btw

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 01:51:10 pm by HornyMoFo »

Offline mr.bluesky

I've been here and FS wasn't on offer. Only a massage and a happy ending offered but not taken. I've used this place a few times btw

Only been here a couple of times, nothing more than a happy ending offered.

Offline shed

Is this the place were the girl from OLL left to set up apparently on her own. Cannot remember her name. Whatever, they have obviously been reported by one or a collection of the surrounding businesses

Offline Pete556

Is this the place were the girl from OLL left to set up apparently on her own. Cannot remember her name. Whatever, they have obviously been reported by one or a collection of the surrounding businesses
Yes it is. And I also think this is the reason for the raid. Or the Police have decided to “make a point”. Is it normal for such raids to be video’d??

Offline mr.bluesky

You could well be right shed, I know Nichole ( ex Old lode lane) worked there for a while but she was never the boss. . I always thought it was discreetly tucked away down a side street to bother any nearby businesses. The couple of times I went there I used to park in the nearby co-op car park.

Offline evening-gent

wow. can you imagine being there and this happens.
I've been there a few times and never offered anything more than a HE. although it is a busy area IMO. engineering factory on the corner, next door to a cafe and a coop over the road.
it was kimi that started this place I believe from OLL but I don't think she has worked here for ages. last time I went the women was obviously wearing stockings and a very short tunic and they insist on letting you out the door. perhaps this has been seen by too many shoppers and 2 + 2 added to get 5

Offline mr.bluesky

wow. can you imagine being there and this happens.
I've been there a few times and never offered anything more than a HE. although it is a busy area IMO. engineering factory on the corner, next door to a cafe and a coop over the road.
it was kimi that started this place I believe from OLL but I don't think she has worked here for ages. last time I went the women was obviously wearing stockings and a very short tunic and they insist on letting you out the door. perhaps this has been seen by too many shoppers and 2 + 2 added to get 5

Well remembered sir,  yes it was Kimi ex Old Lode Lane who ran the place for a while although she stopped doing massage. I can only assume someone else took over from Kimi unless it was she who had the warrant served on .  :unknown: I only went to this place twice, once to see Nicole and once to see another lady. Only happy ending on offer both times.  Never felt the urge to return once I'd heard Nicole had left.
Perhaps it was a disgruntled customer who tipped off the police  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 08:14:04 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline seandana

Was Kimi known as Min at OLL ?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 03:58:20 pm by seandana »

Offline shed

Was Kimi known as Min at OLL ?

Yes she was. Well remembered. I think she had an Investor set her up at this place. There was a lot of money pumped into fixtures and fittings and then COVID arrived with lockdown. She did apparently claim through insurance I recall her saying. Then disappeared. I can only assume she fell out with the Investor who probably wanted a higher return per client by offerings more than HR. Min originally ran it the same as OLL. Wonder were she has disappeared to.  :unknown:

Offline bonham

It definitely was min who went there to run it

Offline goodolnick

Unless there was evidence of sexual exploitation / trafficking  this action by the Police seems pointless and driven by their own vanity...   

Offline RandomGuy99

Unless there was evidence of sexual exploitation / trafficking  this action by the Police seems pointless and driven by their own vanity...
Other than running a brothel is illegal.

Offline Oralseeker

There was another place mentioned in Longford. Does anyone know which place that is?

Offline Andywb

There was another place mentioned in Longford. Does anyone know which place that is?

The article describes the 2nd location as a Home. Presumably where the owner/manager of the shop lives.

Offline goodolnick

I get that it's illegal, my point is that I don't think the cops should interfere unless something harmful is happening......
Other than running a brothel is illegal.

Offline RandomGuy99

So other than:

- neighbours complained about a brothel potentially being run there which would be illegal
- possible reports from "concerned members of the public"
- I imagine neighbouring businesses complained about horny men hanging around the area and there were concerns of possible sexual assaults as men going to or coming from seeing a woman in a massage place are obviously threats (according to the general public) or maybe it should be seen as a public service giving these sexual frustrated people a release?
- there being boxes of lingerie on premises
- neighbours seeing lots of Chinese or Thai women coming and going possibly new ones every week - people might think these women are being trafficked or are vulnerable. They don't get thst some people just do that.line of work as a job to make money to send home. It is possibly a difficult idea for most people to get their heads around.

You think the police shouldn't have intervened.

As a member of the public I can totally understand why they would and quite rightly.

It seems they brought too much attention to themselves.

I imagine most of these massage places do with a stream of male customers visiting throughout the day and I imagine the neighbours hear noises through the walls. It's not hard to figure out what is going on especially if streets have CCTV.

I always thought it would be best to run these places well away from town centres, so they are more discreet and attract less attention from non-SSs.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 02:22:07 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline goodolnick

I did say

Unless something harmful is happening
!!

All that we have to go on is what the cops have said

And I have been around too long to believe everything that they say
!

Offline RandomGuy99

I did say

Unless something harmful is happening
!!

All that we have to go on is what the cops have said

And I have been around too long to believe everything that they say
!
I suspect your definition of "harmful" is different to the definition used by the police and the neighbours. The cops and the neighbours don't know if the women are being trafficked or not until they investigate. It would appear that money was being exchanged in return for sexual services and there were multiple women working there, so that seems to match the description of a brothel, so they were breaking the law.

If there was one woman working there, then it wouldn't count as a brothel.

The police obviously know how these places work and that in the majority of cases the women are doing it freely without being trafficked and they turn a blind eye most of the time, but if neighbours complain then the police has no option but to act. The police can't go back to neighbours and say "yes, we know it's a brothel, but we're going to do nothing about it". 

I agree that most of the time these places do no harm to others.  Yes, people are making money including the women providing the services. However I guess there may be other things going on behind the scenes that are organised crime related.

I think most people wouldn't want a brothel next door and wouldn't understand what is going on and how the people that work their actually make money and they are happy doing the job.  Just like most people don't understand the job of a sex worker.

If these places were in more discreet locations then most people probably wouldn't complain about them and they might accept that they do provide a useful service to a percentage of the population.

Offline RandomGuy99

Most of the members of the public would see someone making money from giving someone a handjob as being harmful and exploitative.  These people might prefer the provider make money in another way.  They might be right. Perhaps if people couldn't make money from giving handjobs they'd all be able to make a decent wage doing another job.  Or they might just be out of work. Who knows?

I don't know much about how these Chinese massage places work like what they pay - from what I've read on here they get to keep the extras money and the house keeps the massage fee, where they get their workers from, how well they're treated, are the women being trafficked or are doing it totally out of free will, etc.

When I have visited these places I have found the workers to be happy doing the job, sometimes they have good English language skills and sometimes not. Does doing this type of work stop them developing other skills and doing another job? I don't know. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 03:29:56 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Also are the SPs in the massage places declaring their earnings for tax purposes and are they having National Insurance and pension contributions paid by their employers or are they are all independents who need to sort that out for themselves?

Offline shed

One of the main reasons the police raid Chinese massage shops and Chinese restaurants is to check on visa status. There have obviously been complaints about this shop on a regular basis which manifested in the raid. They aren't the first and won't be the last. Will probably be open today for business..... Anybody booked  :lol:

Offline RandomGuy99

One of the main reasons the police raid Chinese massage shops and Chinese restaurants is to check on visa status. There have obviously been complaints about this shop on a regular basis which manifested in the raid. They aren't the first and won't be the last. Will probably be open today for business..... Anybody booked  :lol:
Given that the owner has been arrested, I suspect they're closed down and if you go there you'll find a closure notice on the door.

Offline shed

Given that the owner has been arrested, I suspect they're closed down and if you go there you'll find a closure notice on the door.

:thumbsup:

Offline mr.bluesky

Also are the SPs in the massage places declaring their earnings for tax purposes and are they having National Insurance and pension contributions paid by their employers or are they are all independents who need to sort that out for themselves?

I very much doubt their earnings are declared especially the tips they get for doing " extras". As regards complaints from neighbours this shop is down a short side street with a co-op store opposite but some distance away and other small business next to it so it is not a residential area where you get nosey neighbors looking out on the place.
On the couple of times I've been I park in the co-op car park nearby so I doubt the place was raided after a tip off from nosey neighbors.  More likely a raid to see if there are any "trafficked " girls working there.  :unknown:
Like shed says more likely checking on their visa status
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 04:59:13 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline RandomGuy99

I very much doubt their earnings are declared especially the tips they get for doing " extras". As regards complaints from neighbours this shop is down a short side street with a co-op store opposite but some distance away and other small business next to it so it is not a residential area where you get nosey neighbors looking out on the place.
On the couple of times I've been I park in the co-op car park nearby so I doubt the place was raided after a tip off from nosey neighbors.  More likely a raid to see if there are any "trafficked " girls working there.  :unknown:
Like shed says more likely checking on their visa status
When I've been to such places there's been 2 women working. While I am in one room I can sometimes hear another punter building up to and then cumming.  I suspect if I was standing outside or in the shop next door I would also be able to hear this, so neighbours must hear the sex noises.

Offline evening-gent

When I've been to such places there's been 2 women working. While I am in one room I can sometimes hear another punter building up to and then cumming.  I suspect if I was standing outside or in the shop next door I would also be able to hear this, so neighbours must hear the sex noises.

Not in this place. Next door is a cafe that closes at 2. other side is a drive way. I've been here quite a few times and only once were there 2 women working. I'm pretty sure no FS was ever offered there. I've asked a couple of times and always been politely declined, even with a wallet full of cash on show.

Offline mr.bluesky

I don't think I've ever made that much noise when I've shot my load, just a low groaning noise . It's usually places that have rooms next to each other with thin walls that you can occasionally hear what's going on  :unknown:
I doubt any one walking by this establishment would hear anything that goes on inside.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:43:43 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline evening-gent

went past Friday and today. shutters down. no notice on the door.

Offline bonham

I don't think I've ever made that much noise when I've shot my load, just a low groaning noise . It's usually places that have rooms next to each other with thin walls that you can occasionally hear what's going on  :unknown:
I doubt any one walking by this establishment would hear anything that goes on inside.
I never make much noise it's the woman screaming that's the problem 🤣 :lol:

Offline Pete556

I notice from Google search of "Natural Oriental Rehab" that the shop has now re-opened today.

Offline shed

I notice from Google search of "Natural Oriental Rehab" that the shop has now re-opened today.

Blimey has been closed for ages. Brave man who visits there as it was the neighbours who apparently dug up the dirt, apparently about suspicion of trafficking and sexual activity. So they won't be happy.

Offline bonham

I'm sure it was min who ran it after leaving old lode lane

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes , that's what I thought.

Offline shed

Yes it was Min her name who managed the shop. I think she has a backer because a lot of money was spent in refurbishment. Now calls herself Kimmy

Offline evening-gent

yep. I can confirm it's open. I was in the car park opposite earlier and a punter walked out the door. New graphics in the window aswell