Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Fia - South Kensington - TOFTT - My worst punt in a long time  (Read 545 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5711443) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline NBU

I really hate writing a bad review but I feel a need so that people don't watse their money like I did today.

Initially I thought I would write a neutral review but in hindsight it is definitely negative.

The whole meet was a bit surreal and not in a good way.
More fool me as I texted 3 girls and all three could make the time and I chose Sophia to spend my hard earned cash on. Mainly because she had 25!!! AW positive reviews and no negative ones.

So lets start with the positives.

• It was definitely the same person as in the pictures
    Her comms was good and she was understanding when I had probs with my phone adn had to ask for her address again
    Her flat is tiny but clean

Thats about it.

Negatives

• No Kissing even though I checked in the texts and when I arrived (I think I know why - and am glad in hindsight)
    Whilst it is her in the pics, they are HEAVILY photoshoped and were taken 10+ years ago. She is mid 40s not 30s. Everything has got saggy and gone south since then
    I could forgive the above but then she gave me nothing to work with. No intimacy whatsoever, No kissing (I think she had had a big night the night before and was on the verg of being sick as it sounded like she was and swallowed it when I made her come giving her oral and why she wouldn't kissin any way after)
Actually I am not going to go into all the details of the rest but needless to say I am kicking myself for not walking when my spidy senses started going off when I first met her (what can I say I was horny and thinking with my small head). I did get off with her but in the end more just because rather than any intimacy. Left me feeling down rather than up which lets be honest is why we do this and hence why I am writing this review.

After a string of great punts this does stand out as a complete waste of £150.

So would I visit again? You couldn't pay me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline bluegene

Offline da26

Unlucky. You should have definitely checked on here as she has 5 negative reviews, and a neutral. What you described is currently the MO for the Russian / Eastern bloc group which she is part of… dated and shopped pictures. A maid handles all their bookings which doesn’t help either.

Offline NBU

Actually I did look her up here but under Sophia Lithuanian where she has positive and neutral reviews from time up north. My fault for not using her full current name. Would have saved myselftime and money.