Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy-lucy22 - Incall - Derby  (Read 1176 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6638516) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Sheffred2017

COMMS

All good. Couple of calls couple of txts. Pretty simple and straightforward. No issues.

VENUE

City Center hotel. Room was fine. Need key card for lifts though, which make entry a bit clunky.

GIRL

Cracking body. Impeccable tits. Big old arse. Carrying some timbre but wears it well. Pretty enough face. Looks wise, very fuckable.

Photos are relatively accurate if not somewhat flattering. Definitely her looking her best and covering her slightly wobbly bits. I’d say her age is relatively accurate too.

Pleasant enough on the face of it but a bit cold and distant. No real raport apart from idle chit-chat.

External Link/Members Only

SERVICE

45 mins Incall - £160

Lacklustre. Didn’t really wanna kiss. Didn’t really want to suck dick. Took about 5mins of fucking before she was trying wank me off over her tits.

Was there 15-20mins and had two showers in that time.

No chance of round two. No offer of any money back.

She defo wanted me in and out as quick as poss.

CONCLUSION

Proper waste of money. She’s fit but the service was piss-poor and expensive.

I would say that she’d be good for a quick P&D but at £70 that would still feel like a rip off to me.

Either save your money or give it to someone that’s likely to give you a decent service.

Wouldn’t recommend. Won’t be revisiting.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:22:29 pm by Sheffred2017 »

Offline NottsB

Thanks for the review! I'll save my tokens!