Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kamilla Cozer - Fitzrovia London  (Read 8407 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7221568) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Dakine333

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 30mins or £200 for 60 mins

Girl: Looks just like her photos very pretty and feminine so if you like them you’ll be in a for a treat.

Meet: Sent Kamilla a WhatsApp and got a pretty prompt response compared to most. Settled on 30 min booking later on that day. She’s located very close to the Tube stop. Up a small flight of stairs and into her flat.

Greeted with me with a kiss and went to the room. Asked for a shower and got a fresh towel and into a nice and clean bathroom. Shower head isn’t particularly anything to write home about if you need to do some last minute cleaning but suits the purpose.

Moved back into her room and she is very GFE style - dfk with lots of tongue and slow sensual moves. I think it was mentioned in a previous review but she has a very good sensual OWO that she performs. In the 30mins that followed it was a blur of owo and rimming both ways with me on top and finishing to her mouth on my balls. Her cock is not that long but quite girthy. I tend to not bottom on the first time I see girls but definitely next time going to try. She didn’t cum tho I think it’ll be on the table if she likes you/book her for longer and she was dripping a lot of precum during the meet.

Summary: definitely a repeat visit - not a Sofia level provider but very good nevertheless that would get a repeat. I definitely developed a soft spot for her. She did mention she doesn’t seem many clients a day like 1-2 so was lucky to get a booking that day it seems!

Online TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Dakine, sounds like you had a great time!

I saw her a couple of years ago in Paddington and she was a brilliant punt, very feminine, very laid back and super friendly.

Sounds like she’s still delivering, I may need to pay her another visit.

Offline Dashing

Link: External Link/Members Only

... Looks just like her photos very pretty and feminine so if you like them you’ll be in a for a treat...

07931 291097
+447931291097

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

LondonTS profile: External Link/Members Only
Sh

Offline joculeur

Great review, and def one to try out soon, when I’m back in London