Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChelseaHart  (Read 3819 times)

32 review(s) for Miss Chelsea Hart (30 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Roland D Hay

I had another appointment with Chelsea on Thursday and thought it was worth recounting the experience because I always leave with a smile on my face. There have been a few comments of late regarding that Chelsea doesn't show face shots but you needn't worry, she is around 27 and is IMHO incredibly attractive. She doesn't wear make up and she doesn't really need it. She had a fantastic figure and one of the best arses I've ever set eyes on. I notice she has just changed her profile pics and this is possibly related to a conversation we had on Thursday.
Anyway I booked Chelsea at short notice and I was so glad I did. I texted her to ask if anal was on the cards... I know she likes to be in the mood but she said it was! Happy days. She offered a massage but I declined and we were straight into the fun stuff and it is always fun with Chelsea. She isn't shy in letting you know what she wants and said that she wants me to fuck her pussy first and I was happy to oblige. She'd been telling me how she saw a guy with a massive cock earlier in the day that wanted anal she was worried about the size when she saw it but 'I took it like a trooper' she said. Now when it came to anal, Chelsea lubed up and I pounded away for 5 minutes before she asked me to stop as she was more than a little sore from her earlier encounter. She was incredibly apologetic and I told her not to worry and that it wasn't a problem. To finish Chelsea asked me if I liked prostate massage and she'd never done it before but she certainly knows how to do it now. Chelsea just has that adventurous nature and likes to explore and try new things but she always manages to be great fun in the process; like for instance when I told her she'd found the prostate and she replied, thank fuck, I thought it was shit.  :lol:
Chelsea charges £50 for 30 minutes straight sex and £60 if it includes anal and it is a mark of how genuine this girl is that after giving her £60 and leaving she immediately texted me to say I'd given her  £10 too much. So even though I'd had anal to her mind because it wasn't to completion she owed me £10. How many WG's think like that? In fact I felt terrible because on leaving I noticed that I'd stayed 45 minutes and here's Chelsea offering to refund me a tenner. ChelseaHart is a very appropriate name because she's a really sweet girl with a big heart but more importantly she's a hottie who loves to please.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Eyup youth - nice post. I've been seeing CH since her days at Liquid in Derby. Everything you've said is about spot on and I've probably covered just about all bases with her over last 3-4 years. Having her on my doorstep makes it easy to see her most weeks - I'm only about 5 mins from her place. I recommended her to Nik a few weeks ago - but don't know whether he got around to seeing her.

Roland D Hay

Offline NIK

Eyup youth - nice post. I've been seeing CH since her days at Liquid in Derby. Everything you've said is about spot on and I've probably covered just about all bases with her over last 3-4 years. Having her on my doorstep makes it easy to see her most weeks - I'm only about 5 mins from her place. I recommended her to Nik a few weeks ago - but don't know whether he got around to seeing her.

Unfortunately not yet. I've been doing all my punting in London this year and afraid money's a bit tight once again. However she's still on my list.

It transpires she almost certainly is the Chelsea I saw at New Escape Derby five years ago, so I have actually seen her.
Yes on that meeting I would recommend her. Easily the best punt I've had in Derby.  :thumbsup:

The other four were all shit!  :thumbsdown:

Offline monkeybucket

Just returned from chelsea... :cool:  will be returning!

Roland D Hay

Just returned from chelsea... :cool:  will be returning!

Told you she was good!  :thumbsup:

One or two on here have previously questioned how attractive she is because she has no face shots. How would you describe her?

Offline monkeybucket

Facially she's your girl next door. pretty and wears little to no makeup which I think increases her score. A eg that actually does a-levels not just "oohh I do it but your too big" although I didn't manage to sample it she tried her bes bless her. And doesn't rip u off. Has a cum once policy in 30mins I think and gives good bj (although unless without not really for me and since I'm very much a with guy with wg's good bj is a compliment) wasn't into fk but I'm not sure if that was me as I'd come straight from the office with only a bit of chewing gum since 5:30am.I will definitively return she's is very local to me though didn't realise how local till I actually looked at postcode on Google, so was a bit nervous as she's only my 3Rd punt and saw a client of mine in the Carpark so had to make small talk and stuff right before.

Offline MrMan1973

Chelsea has been in my HL for ages & today I got to see her for the 1st time.
She is quality..
I would definitely see her again.  ;)

She is class mate - had in at my house on Wednesday and fucked her in every room !! Finished off in the garden over patio table !!

If stags turn over chesterfield next week I will be seeing her again in celebration.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 07:05:26 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline monkeybucket

She is class mate - had in at my house on Wednesday and fucked her in every room !! Finished off in the garden over patio table !!

If stags turn over chesterfield next week I will be seeing her again in celebration.

I imagine that not gonna be happening then. Stags could be bad for her business.  :hi:

:D :D :D

I recall chesterfield feeling quite confident back in September. Fingers crossed.

Offline monkeybucket

Haha I don't support either so I suppose I'll have to support local team in the derby. Enjoy!!

Forest are bottle merchants - I hope you do them next week. Just got back from Northampton - happy with a point !!