Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Eva and Brunette Rossy Coventry DUO thinking to TOFFT  (Read 773 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

so ive had duo on my bucket list for a while.

These two girls have advertised on viva for over a year but ive never seen any reviews.  Does anyone have any info on them whatsoever ?

maybe i should try the one first..

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

MarcT

Offline jeanphillipe

thank you, when i searched for her just under eva wasnt getting anything, well actually i got a whole bunch of threads but wasnt sure if they were related as no pics on some and link not working..

she doesnt like her boobs touched? whats the point
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:09:41 pm by jeanphillipe »

MarcT

No worries JP  :hi:

This group including Eva and Rossy, regularly change their AW profile numbers so makes it difficult to tie up all the negative feedback.

The latest AW profiles are here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very organised Romanian operation. Thanks for bringing them to our attention.  :hi:

The quest continues

Offline InMefan

I saw blonde eva like July last year I think it was. This was before I had an account on here, it was a terrible booking. Think I was waiting in my car for like 45 minutes or something then because she wasn't even home even though when I rang her to arrange a booking she said she would be ready by that time.
Booked her for half hour it only lasted about 20, couldn't get hard at all but because her effort was very poor, wasn't allowed to touch her boobs or pussy or anything so was a complete waste of time.

Offline jeanphillipe

Thanks for the response guys. That's them off the list. As Eva in the ann summers secretary outfit was the main draw.