Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: help required  (Read 683 times)

Offline bnk

Hi there lads
I am heading down Birmingham way this weekend and will have a few hours to kill on Saturday.
Will be staying near the airport and was hoping for a bit of advice.
Can anyone recommend a good parlour or even indi girl close by.
I have had a look online and Stars massage and heavenly bodies look quite close but their websites dont give much away.
Any info would be a help either good ones or ones to avoid.
As for what I'm looking for - not sure really just something different - I'm easy pleased .

cheers

Offline Beamer

Best to be clearer what you want, cost limits etc. Have you done a search?
External Link/Members Only

You have been a member for a decent time so you should know how to get the information

Offline bnk

Was just after a bit of local info.
Like are these places still open?
Is there any girls there that are best avoided.
Very basic stuff - new to this so any info would be appreciated.
rough budget would be under £200.
As I say - I'm new to this so thought the easiest way to try it would be through a sauna.
Tried a search on both places but could not find any info from this year.

cheers

Offline Beamer

Your not really new - you joined UKP in June 2017!

Ming

I'm not really into parlours, but this one is near the airport, mostly good reviews, but very slender/skinny.

Would be helpful if you could be clearer about the type of woman and services you are after.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't forget to review............

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Will be staying near the airport and was hoping for a bit of advice.
Can anyone recommend a good parlour or even indi girl close by.

Isla brooks would be my recommendation. Not a million miles from the airport. Don't know if she's working on the day you require though.

Offline bnk

Your not really new - you joined UKP in June 2017!

True - I have been swithering since then but have never actually popped my punting cherry.
this chance has come along so thought I would go for it.

Offline bnk

I'm not really into parlours, but this one is near the airport, mostly good reviews, but very slender/skinny.

Would be helpful if you could be clearer about the type of woman and services you are after.....

Don't forget to review............

Ming  :hi:

Thanks for the reply.
Bit skinny for me - I like a bit more up top tbh. Will post a few I like the look of.
As far as services go - I quite fancy a bit of a lapdance with lots of touching/fingering then some oral bit of RO then a bit of doggy. Also wouldnt mind watching her get herself off too.
Can you get this sort of service in a sauna?

cheers

Offline bnk

Isla brooks would be my recommendation. Not a million miles from the airport. Don't know if she's working on the day you require though.

She looks amazing - after me saying I prefer a bit more up top I have to say I wouldnt mind if the bottom looked like hers.

Offline Littlefoot

She looks amazing - after me saying I prefer a bit more up top I have to say I wouldnt mind if the bottom looked like hers.

Looks better in the flesh!  :wacko:

Offline theejaculator

You'd be stupid not to book Isla if she's available, especially now owo with cim is back on the menu.