Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "BBW Lia R_angels4" Best looking BBW I've seen in a while...  (Read 1470 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

Offline Nigel57

Nice, pity she's too far away.

Roadster

Those thighs look like a warm and pleasant place to hide out for a while.   :blush:

She doesn't appear to be offering sex though?

Offline PapaSmurf

Nice, pity she's too far away.

Same. I live in London. :(

Those thighs look like a warm and pleasant place to hide out for a while.   :blush:

Didn't notice that. That being said, I'm moving towards naughty massage's anyway, so she would have been perfect.

Offline YoungBrum

She offers anal and quickies and it says GFE in her header so I’m not sure

Offline Pablo02

Profile is suspect.
The 1 feedback she has on AW has been left by either a pimp or maid etc
As that persons feedback is hidden and also all that feedback relates to dodgy aw profiles.

Offline Neromatrix

Her face is stunning.

Photoshopped mate. All the pics are. Good luck

Dirty Lad

She looks really top-drawer to me boys.  I am a sucker for a big pair of boobs

I am with the general census though in this instance.  I am always mindful of anyone that posts a review, but then hides their own feedback - something to hide maybe.  This is a dodgy hobby that we play and I for one like to due my own due diligence before seeing any of the girls.  Shame but hopefully in the coming weeks, she will get some more feedback or maybe one of the brave lads will TOFTT and we can then all fill our boots  :thumbsup:

I shall watch Lia with interest, although I must confess that I am not too confident  :thumbsup:

DUNDA55

Can’t believe I did not spit this profile earlier... :angry

Not an ideal or frequent location for me either, so will keep a close eye and wait for any toftters to report back.

Offline Plicious

Photoshopped mate. All the pics are. Good luck

I can't see a single photoshopped pic...

Offline Plicious

Oh. OK toftt and report back bud

Nah, you're alright. Fat birds are the easiest to pull for free.

Offline Neromatrix

Nah, you're alright. Fat birds are the easiest to pull for free.

That's a bit harsh lol