Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couple Hengoed  (Read 1324 times)

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

External Link/Members Only

Anyone managed to see her yet .....texted her number and got nothing.  Seems to be another timewaster.....!!!

Offline Cymro72

Lovely ares though. Let us know how it goes, maybe an email will get a better result.

np500

All the hallmarks of a scam , but has 3 feedbacks with punters with high number of feedbacks ? So that's not the usual for a scam . Plus thay'd normally put a nice face pic, as it's just to draw you in , this pic is more natural, ( hiding face ) just keep trying,  but try others , if she replays , take it from there .
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 12:31:31 pm by np500 »

Offline mxc32

I'm sure this is a girl who used to be on here before, well I always loved her arse and that one looks familiar. Also seen her private gallery and I am almost sure its her. Seen her a few times a few years back and she's a good fuck. Of course somebody could be stealing her pics and using them but she has been on AW Before so I imagine the profile is genuine. Great tits too.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Thanks all......it was the tits that drew me in !!!!!!  :yahoo:

Online crfc

Googling phone number brings up a profile for a Mike on POF site!!!

fenderstrat31

I booked her through AW about a fortnight ago.
Confirmed the day before, then on the morning of the meet confirmed again for 4pm.
Made my way down to her and text whilst on route, had a reply saying 'Do I know You?', so I replied with 'Yes, I made a booking on AW for 4pm today, we confirmed by AW message this morning, just texting for address', to which she replied 'Who? what booking with me are you on about?', quickly followed by 'Oh, I remember, sorry hun I forgot about you, I can do tomorrow?  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Complete time waster in my opinion

np500

Don't wimin piss you off some times !

Offline HughJardon

Don't wimin piss you off some times !

I like the way your spelling wimin Red my brother from another's mother

And Yes they do but as Sonny says off Grease,  there good for one thing  :dash: :dash: yeeee harrr  :hi:

np500

In my house, that one thing is cooking, hence the punting !

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I contacted her again twice yesterday and no reply ........complete timewaster!!!!!  Real shame as she's got cracking tits.