Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty girl but FR says it's a rip off  (Read 1889 times)

James999

Offline Stalinator

Money up front is a big no no in punting.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Brain dead guys like that deserve to get ripped off, no sympathy from me.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Tannhauser

Offline Jimmyredcab

+ 1 from me...total idiot.

Pleased someone agrees with me.    :drinks: :drinks:

I feel sorry for guys who get caught in a clever scam but this is pure stupidity.    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

James999

If she was genuine I bet you'd punt her though Jimmy  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If she was genuine I bet you'd punt her though Jimmy  :hi:

She is nothing special, prefer Michelle Independent myself.    :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stalinator

Brain dead guys like that deserve to get ripped off, no sympathy from me.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Absolutely agree with you.

I started a thread a while back about this London prossie that wanted a deposit up front. The sage advice from all steered me clear of her.

Money up front is only asking to be ripped off. 

Offline smiths

Why do people pay money up front  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Naivety, Stupidity or both. Some punters are too trusting for whatever reason, even so they dont deserve to get ripped off in my view.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I am posting her full AW Profile link, as a search under her current profile shows nothing on this forum.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline itk

Bloody madness. Must be an idiot who parts with cash before the meet.

Offline Bangers and Gash

She is nothing special, prefer Michelle Independent myself. 

Are you touting again Jimmy?  :kissgirl:

Offline Daffodil

Naivety, Stupidity or both. Some punters are too trusting for whatever reason, even so they dont deserve to get ripped off in my view.

I agree.

If I leave my mobile on the car seat in a rough area I don't deserve to get it nicked. There's a degree of taking some personal responsibility, and it'd be right to call me thick, but that doesn't give the thief licence to rob me.

Obviously it's stupid to pay a prossie up front.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
This type of scam works so well because they will always get a few men who are new to punting so have no idea how it works and if the first prossie they contact says it is always money up front they are likely to believe it.  How will they know any different as it is not something you can ask anyone you know about.   Its why the cons always work so well as they only work on the newbies to punting and there is always going to be a few who know no better.

We know there are many very gullible people about otherwise the Nigerian scams wouldn't be so prolific.  If a scam doesn't work people give it up and find a new one.  However in this business you cant even ask family or friends for advice so it is very easy to get ripped off.

Whenever a new guy rings he always asks how the payment is made and quite a few are relieved when told on arrival as many expect it to be paid in advance as they have read it somewhere, normally in newspapers when reading about prossies who have ripped people off and been arrested.  They just assume we will be honest with them.  Most don't even think to check online for themselves especially the older guys as in 60+.   I even have a couple of older guys that hate to pay on arrival so always put the money in my bank beforehand as it is how they prefer it as then to them it feels more real as they are not walking in and handing over money and the GFE can start as soon as I open the door.  These bookings are normally for 4+ hours so it would be so easy to rip them off if I was that way inclined as it is a lot of money.  If these guys do it with me I am sure that there must be many more guys who prefer to do it that way and end up getting ripped off

password02

profile & FR now deleted? - If she starts a new AW profile then she can scam again?

Offline smiths

This type of scam works so well because they will always get a few men who are new to punting so have no idea how it works and if the first prossie they contact says it is always money up front they are likely to believe it.  How will they know any different as it is not something you can ask anyone you know about.   Its why the cons always work so well as they only work on the newbies to punting and there is always going to be a few who know no better.

We know there are many very gullible people about otherwise the Nigerian scams wouldn't be so prolific.  If a scam doesn't work people give it up and find a new one.  However in this business you cant even ask family or friends for advice so it is very easy to get ripped off.

Whenever a new guy rings he always asks how the payment is made and quite a few are relieved when told on arrival as many expect it to be paid in advance as they have read it somewhere, normally in newspapers when reading about prossies who have ripped people off and been arrested.  They just assume we will be honest with them.  Most don't even think to check online for themselves especially the older guys as in 60+.   I even have a couple of older guys that hate to pay on arrival so always put the money in my bank beforehand as it is how they prefer it as then to them it feels more real as they are not walking in and handing over money and the GFE can start as soon as I open the door.  These bookings are normally for 4+ hours so it would be so easy to rip them off if I was that way inclined as it is a lot of money.  If these guys do it with me I am sure that there must be many more guys who prefer to do it that way and end up getting ripped off

Hence my naivety, stupidity or both comment. Some of the punters on here are far more clued up obviously but there must be loads who arent. Plus those that think with their dicks as i did for years which bad WGs rely on punters doing.

jcdmj12

Advance fee fraud is probably even older than prostitution :D

Offline Tricky Dickie

Advance fee fraud is probably even older than prostitution :D

Probably not. If your whole world is 5 miles around your village and you screw Ug over then Ug will come looking for you with a big club and beat the shit out of you.

Makes you wonder though if some cave paintings are actually punter reviews. "Positive: Ugh was good value and had a lovely thick head of hair on her back, and everywhere else."

:D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bloody madness. Must be an idiot who parts with cash before the meet.

A fool and his money are soon parted, hope I get him in my cab, I will try to sell him Nelson's Column.  :sarcastic: