Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Polish Princess_Kings Cross  (Read 2210 times)

diamond_dawg

Saw Polish Princess late last week based on earlier review.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only 

Location: Based in a well known building near Kngs Cross on S****** Street.

Comms: Very good.

Appearance: Pretty girl. About 5'6. Slim. Nice ass. Very small breasts. Friendly and smiles a lot.

Services: I asked and she confirmed that she did OWO and CIM though stated she prefers facial. She does FK, though not DFK, OWO with ball/shaft licking, sex in mish, cowgirl and doggy and finished with CIM.

Issues: She cannot take a deep pounding and during both mish and cowgirl used her legs to prevent any real deep penetration which was annoying. She did say at the end that she can't do deep penetration. Also she did do CIM and took most of my cum but moved her mouth before I had fully unloaded so ended up coming on the bed too.

This is a borderline positive. Would have been a neutral but the friendliness of the girl which made up for the shortcomings in service. However would not visit again.

holland

Thanks for your balanced review.
She can't take deep penetration, she doesn't like CIM, she doesn't do DFK. Not so good for that price.  :thumbsdown:
If she was cheaper I would just go for a quick session to dump a load on her cute face.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:13:05 am by holland »