Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A good massage session?  (Read 2620 times)

tony.tony

I am planning to have a massage session next week.
A friend of mine recommended me Vanilla Massage (External Link/Members Only) and I was wondering if someone else have used their services before. I checked the website and they have very good prices.

Online Jonestown

Tony, You do know that folk on here are going to think you and your friend are pimps and touts, don't you ?

For me its the kind of website that most knowlegable people would assume was at best bait and switch, at worse an outright scam; and no, the prices do not seem good at all, even before you get to the 100% mark up for an outcall.

Offline Banana100

A friend of mine recommended me Vanilla Massage (External Link/Members Only) and I was wondering if someone else have used their services before. I checked the website and they have very good prices.

Bullshit. £120 for a massage and price is good?
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Jeffy

I have to agree that 120 for one hour in London is a good price these days, it's probably at the lower end for girls that look like that.

I have not used Vanilla before. Let me know how you get on.

Offline rebelsurge

£120 is ok if sex is included.

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Steve2

The 1st pic in their gallery is

External Link/Members Only

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline KentAde

Funny how this touting was his only post!  :dash:

Maybe Admin should kill this Thread?

tony.tony

Funny how this touting was his only post!  :dash:

Maybe Admin should kill this Thread?

If I don't have time to stay on this topic 24/7 that means that my comment needs to be deleted?  :D

tony.tony

Regarding to my topic  :)... I have tried their services. A really nice receptionist answered to my call and, after a small talk, she recommended me a girl named Caroline I just want to say that she was very friendly and professional in the same time.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:14:01 am by tony.tony »

Offline Sattob

£120, all in, for central London is reasonable, especially for a white and attractive girl (when it comes to the massage industry, equality goes out of the window, and reality steps in)

Online Jonestown

Regarding to my topic  :)... I have tried their services. A really nice receptionist answered to my call and, after a small talk, she recommended me a girl named Caroline I just want to say that she was very friendly and professional in the same time.

So you will be doing a review of Caroline ?