Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Love_Linda - Birmingham  (Read 959 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672720) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online slsfcs16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I saw Linda a couple weeks back. Comms were good and I saw her at short notice - within 40 mins of my initial message. Location in Chinatown. Paid £150 for 1 hour and then an extra £20 for DFK.

She lets me in wearing a tight black dress and heels. Looked sexy AF. Photos are accurate except they don't do justice to her juicy arse. Hand over the cash and ask to shower so she hands me a towel and I freshen up. Back into the room and start with DFK, she loses the dress and lingerie so I start playing with her breasts. She was happy to kiss throughout the meet even spat in my mouth and choked me when I asked her to. Get her to bend over and grind her ass on me. I wanted to eat her pussy so I got her to lie on her back and went down on her. She tasted fresh and I start to finger her before she sits on my face. I wanted to rim her as well so I got her to bend over again whilst I start to lick her ass. Her asshole was clean and no weird smells. After a few mins of this on with the condom and sex - first in missionary before finishing in doggy.

Clean up and asks if I want a massage which I accept. Ready for round 2 so she gets me hard puts condom on for OW. Good technique and takes it quite deep. I was almost ready to cum so she went on top and rode me in cowgirl before once again finishing in doggy.

Overall a top quality meet. She's very hot and provides good service. I normally like to see different WGs but I would absolutely see her again.

Online Hazz9902

Agreed her pics don’t do it justice also with the last bit - always like to switch it up but I’m going to have to see her again 1 more time before she moves on  :rose:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
I agree she looks better in person and DFK is on tap as well throughout.

But like the good old saying, “been there done that” I wouldn’t go back. Once is enough. Loads of fresh meat out there. You can’t beat the buzz of the unknown.