Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How have you responded to being blacklisted?  (Read 1922 times)

mrhappypants

I have just read West8's review of Sexy Porscha in which a number of members mention being blacklisted by Porscha after writing (positive!) reviews.

I recently had a girl, I had been in conversation with, refuse to see me citing my reviews.  I wonder how widespread this practice is (becoming) and whether anyone has (considered) disassociating your UKP username and account from your Adultwork username and phone number? 

It's going to be a bit of hassle but once it is done it is done and should fix this problem permanently.

Any views?

Dave
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 05:47:52 am by mrhappypants »

Offline shagbambi

I suspect that using two different "nicks" would be a good start.

However a full and detailed negative review would probably allow a half-intelligent girl to link your two profiles, followed by her leaving notes on the AW system, warning other girls that you are a reviewer etc...

I think the only way around this is to let a bit of time to pass post-punt for negative reviews and to keep them brief, to the point so as not to leave too much of a trail back to yourself.

west8

Her blacklisting of Hendrix and Tom is only the start, believe me. It gets a lot worse than that as my pending Negative Review will make all too clear.

Offline hendrix

It's only happened to me with Porsha. I had a great punt with her, definitely would go back for plenty of repeat business, she was clearly happy with the punt, but apparently hated the positive review!! :unknown:

No big deal though, lots of others happy to take my money :D

Quesadilla

It's only happened to me with Porsha. I had a great punt with her, definitely would go back for plenty of repeat business, she was clearly happy with the punt, but apparently hated the positive review!! :unknown:

No big deal though, lots of others happy to take my money :D
Just re-read your review - WTF!?! What more does she want than a review like that?  She's basically taken your positive review and to$$ed it away in the process making herself look frankly mental.  :wackogirl:

Now on my blacklist.   :drinks:

mrhappypants

West8, I will look forward to your review.  I am afraid it seems like the practice of providers monitoring this board and blacklisting members is (a) becoming more widespread and (b) working "socially" - I have not seen the girl in question who has black listed me but have seen several of her friends and criticised reviews of some associates that I thought were dubious.  A while ago I was advised to change my adultwork identity and it looks like it is time to take the advice.

I should also say I think the suggestion to delay reviews is good sense but I don't plan on reducing the detail.  I would be very surprised if a girl could identify me from a review a month after the act. 

Finally for those considering disassociating their Adultwork from their UKPunting profile a suggestion.  Several months ago a girl accused me of raping and robbing her.  I managed to survive the experience pretty much unscathed but I am mindful of establishing a new Adultwork identity through the lens of a malicious allegation WITH police involvement.  With this in mind I need to proceed so that there is no connection to my real identity either through card transaction (SIM purchase and credit top ups) or email addresses.

Dave 

Dave

Tom5334

Same here, saw her twice and would have gone back time and again.

I was told no longer welcome after posting my Positive review.

From what I've been told, she has a 'cadre' of White Knights and adoring fluffies who tip her off when it's mentioned in reviews that's she's a bit dirtier than their ideal of a beautiful GFE princess.

Offline 385North

Had the same with Platinum Cindy - good punt but she hated the positive review I gave her. Bizarrely enough, she then decided to link the field report, (which was cut and paste of the UKP review) to her AW page. I right little madam she was about it too.

Offline jesus_jones

As far as I know, for me it's only happened with Michelle Independent.

Asked her to confirm a booking/address before getting on the tube, she didn't respond for 15 minutes so I cancelled (with more than 40 minutes notice) and made other plans. Apparently this made me a timewaster so she blacklisted me.

As Hendrix said, plenty of other girls for me to spend my money on, so no biggie.

Quesadilla

Same here, saw her twice and would have gone back time and again.

I was told no longer welcome after posting my Positive review.

From what I've been told, she has a 'cadre' of White Knights and adoring fluffies who tip her off when it's mentioned in reviews that's she's a bit dirtier than their ideal of a beautiful GFE princess.
Double WTF - your review is even more positive than Hendrix' - if that was even possible!  Cannot see anything wrong with it - unless she got upset about you outing her squeaky bed!!??  :wackogirl:

I would not remotely say your review describes anything "dirtier" than is evident from her likes list.  The "worst" of it is describing facials which are clearly on the menu.  Maybe her "fluffy punters" don't like the idea of another man's man-goo slowly dribbling off her pretty little face and down those titties they have been sucking on?   They probably sit in the corner and watch her fully clothed while whacking off and assume other punters do the same to ensure Porsha remains pristine. :lol: :sarcastic:

west8

West8, I will look forward to your review.  I am afraid it seems like the practice of providers monitoring this board and blacklisting members is (a) becoming more widespread and (b) working "socially" - I have not seen the girl in question who has black listed me but have seen several of her friends and criticised reviews of some associates that I thought were dubious.  A while ago I was advised to change my adultwork identity and it looks like it is time to take the advice.

I should also say I think the suggestion to delay reviews is good sense but I don't plan on reducing the detail.  I would be very surprised if a girl could identify me from a review a month after the act. 

I actually wrote the review some days ago - it's lengthy, precise and highly detailed. But because of the things that happened, I have purposely refrained from posting it.

Porsha is something of an enigma as the review will make clear. But given what did happen, I wish to give her the benefit of the doubt before jumping the gun.

To that end, I sent a polite message through AW last week asking for an explanation - and an apology.

Not only has she chosen not to reply, she hasn't even bothered to read it.

mrhappypants

For the sake of clarity I should point out that I have not been blacklisted by Porscha (as far as I know....).

Dave

west8

For the sake of clarity I should point out that I have not been blacklisted by Porscha (as far as I know....).

That's likely due to the fact you have yet to write a glowingly positive review for her Dave.  :hi:

Praise her and be damned like the rest of us!  ;)

charming_red

If they blacklist you for writing a +ve review then it does give an insight into their mentality.

At the end of the day its their loss. Fuck them and move onto someone else. Another girl can enjoy your custom (and £££s).

mrhappypants

At the end of the day its their loss. Fuck them and move onto someone else. Another girl can enjoy your custom (and £££s).

Yeah I feel that way a bit too,  BUT

(i) I'd like to be write reviews without having to edit my views for fear of "consequences" - there is far too much of this already in my opinion and I wonder if a desire to build up a positive reputation is one driving factor behind the recent spate of generally positive reviews?
(ii) disassociating my AW and UKP is a valuable bit of self protection. 

Dave

Offline regenmeister

Should we be putting these prossies on a blacklist as well?

Offline laidbackasiandude

The simplest method is to completely ditch your AW profile and use a dedicated punting phone and just book
AW service providers with phone numbers displayed. You miss out on some who insist on booking via the system,
but it's an insignificant consequence compared to having your AW profile tainted with false accusations via the
notes system for AW verified service providers (only AW verified service providers can leave and read these notes
as far as I'm aware).

An alternative option of ditching a previous AW profile and starting a new profile runs the potential risk of your new AW
profile being linked to your old one which AW service providers can view your previous AW alias.
I believe there's a simple way of avoiding this risk though.

OldAdmin

An established member asked me before if he could create another UKP account (not change of name, but second account) to post comments / reviews that would otherwise get him banned by prossies. This info would help punters but he couldn't post it because they knew who he was.

I approved him creating a second account to post as long as he doesn't abuse the privilege.

If anyone is interested, then PM me.

Offline smiths

The simplest method is to completely ditch your AW profile and use a dedicated punting phone and just book
AW service providers with phone numbers displayed. You miss out on some who insist on booking via the system,
but it's an insignificant consequence compared to having your AW profile tainted with false accusations via the
notes system for AW verified service providers (only AW verified service providers can leave and read these notes
as far as I'm aware).

An alternative option of ditching a previous AW profile and starting a new profile runs the potential risk of your new AW
profile being linked to your old one which AW service providers can view your previous AW alias.
I believe there's a simple way of avoiding this risk though.

Indeed, i dont need an A/W account so cant be blacklisted by WGs on their unless they worked out from a review i did on here it was me, and in that case if they refused to see me again big deal, plenty more fish in the sea.

As i have endlessly advised on here getting involved in the A/W feedback system is potentially bad news for punters as it gives the WG and pimp the whip hand. Fuck A/W off and leave feedback on here only is my advice to genuine punters. :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

Thanks Smiths,  I had not considered this as an option and will keep it in mind. Do you guys run a common username and profile on AW and UKP or do you keep them separate? 

Dave