Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maryam- Arab  (Read 1419 times)

Offline anujok

Hi,

External Link/Members Only

Just came across this profile. Maryam an Arab., anyone seen her?  Atleast for me she doesn't look like an Arab and the rates are too cheap for a lady of this beauty if she's true!!

Any seen or check this out ? The ad seems to be very new as well.

Thanks

Offline markey174

Highly suspicious. Text says can’t show her face, but photos do. Outcall only  - I bet that you’d be asked for a deposit

Offline Dashing

For visibility to searches, number shown in both ads: 07901903861 / +447901903861

Hi,

Just came across this profile. Maryam an Arab., anyone seen her?  Atleast for me she doesn't look like an Arab and the rates are too cheap for a lady of this beauty if she's true!!

Any seen or check this out ? The ad seems to be very new as well.

Thanks

Quick reverse-image search suggests several or all of the pics are ripped from the instagram of an 18-year-old singer born in Cuba. So you're right to say she doesn't especially Arabic.

The text is as truthful as the images :sarcastic:: 'All pics are real and taken for this add. What you see is what will come to your home'

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 06:31:10 pm by Dashing »

Offline Brad2020

I also noticed this girl on Kommons, sent her a text expecting it to be an old ad, but she text back.

Also... Very shady; I added the number as a contact in my phone and on WhatsApp the display picture is the last photo listed on this ad:

So they've obviously gone to some effort to make it seem like they are indeed some arabian instagram model. The original link for her doesn't seem to work on your original post but I'm assuming the ad I linked above is the same 'person' (fake or not) your post refers to.

Offline Sunz

I saw her ad in Kommons couple months ago and decided to take a plunge. When I got there the girl looked no way like her and she tried to convince me its her until I pulled out the pic. The actual girl was probably Romanian and when I asked her if she is even arabic she said half. My guess that's a lie too.

Offline Brad2020

Yes I was in the area yesterday and decided to see if it's really her. It wasn't. Obviously  :lol: Romanian and pretty chubby, rough, tall, no makeup etc.

She said she had another girl so I thought let's see. Went in and the other chick was a fucking unit. About 6 foot tall with the frame of a bouncer, bond villain vibes.