Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Becky - Stratford  (Read 2420 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6379152) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline boomting_

Was feeling horny after all the Christmas Shopping so I decide to have a impulse punt on very short notice. Quick AW search and Anal Becky came to my attention. I wasn't seeking anal services but a good oral session and a good shag... I chose her.

Communication was good and was given the postcode. Told her I would arrive in 15mins and she agreed. When arriving I called and told her I was there. She then texts back and says she busy and for me to wait 20mins!  :angry: I text back and said I wasn't long and had arrived in the allotted 15mins from when I started my journey. She then responds 2minutes later and says ok she can see me now and proceeds to give me the door number. She lets me in... upon entry the whole house smelt of weed.

I was greeted by 'becky' and was lead into a good size room with a double bed. Paper work exchanged (£80 for 30mins + £20 for OWO) and she goes to stash the cash and comes back. I ask her did she just smoke a joint in which she replied why can you smell weed? I say yes I can smell it very strongly. In which she gets nervous and says omg I hope the neighbours don't smell it  :unknown:

After we both strip down her body is very average and curvy but not fat. I proceed to kiss her body but no lip kissing allowed. As I'm kissing her body I get a whiff of strong B.O coming from her armpits so she obviously isn't fresh so I wouldn't of gone anywhere near licking her pussy. After a little kissing around her soft medium sized boobs I get her to give me owo as I'm laying on my back...  She does this good but nothing to scream and shout about... After a few minutes of this I decide I want to stand up and let her give me owo, so I jump up onto the mattress and tell her to suck me off as I stand. She refuses and tells me to stand on the floor because I will break the mattress simply by just standing on it  :unknown: Anyway I do as I'm told and stand on the side of the bed where she is on all fours giving me an average owo. I try to push her deep but she kept pulling her head away and moaning that I didn't ask her. 2 minutes later she complains that her mouth is hurting from giving owo and lets have sex. I ask for more owo and this is where she goes nuts. She shouts 'Didn't you just hear what I just said? My mouth is fucking hurting from giving you head so no more' I complain and say you've literally giving me about 5mins of owo and you are not letting me face fuck you so how could you possibly be in pain from giving me oral? She carries on her rant about her mouth being in pain and I just give up trying so we move onto sex...

Condom on... I lay her on her back and pound away... No complaints about how hard I'm pushing and pumping... I get tried and get her ontop of me... She rides me good and doesn't give up so fast to my surprise... I don't feel like I am going to cum anytime soon so I ask her to finish me off by giving me more head and using her hand... She looks at me like shes going to murder me because I've asked for more head (her poor little mouth lol) Anyway at this point she says my times up and proceed to get up and get dressed without even washing or freshening up (explains the strong body odour). I get up frustrated and get dressed and leave.

In summary, a girl who is very average in looks, charging way too much, and doesn't give a good service. Way better options out there for the money. AVOID  :manhater:

External Link/Members Only

Picture in Red is defo not her... below picture is.

Offline boomting_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To save messing about with imgur:

Not her:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Her:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks Ginger Nuts.

I would like to remind posters to upload as many pictures of their topic. This will help with create a photo database of the bad/negative girls and will stop them from recycling pictures when creating new profiles and it will be a lot easier to weed them out  :thumbsup:

Offline LanghamLodge

Thanks Ginger Nuts.

it will be a lot easier to weed them out  :thumbsup:

Pun intended?