Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Banning...  (Read 548 times)

Offline DevilD

Hello fellow punters. I've been here for three years now, and enjoyed all the info, and banter. I've reviewed EVERY SP i've seen, but marital circumstances don't allow me to free myself very often. However, I try to contribute as often as I can... I have a question however...I see many members with 'banned' before their posts. What exactly does banning mean? (Not that I have any desire to experience it first hand!) What are these people allowed to do, and not do? What priviliges are denied to them?
I'm not stirring in any way, but being a comparative newbie compared to some, I'd like to get my head around another aspect of this wonderful site.
Thank you in advance friends.  :hi: DD

SeekingtheTruth

Hello fellow punters. I've been here for three years now, and enjoyed all the info, and banter. I've reviewed EVERY SP i've seen, but marital circumstances don't allow me to free myself very often. However, I try to contribute as often as I can... I have a question however...I see many members with 'banned' before their posts. What exactly does banning mean? (Not that I have any desire to experience it first hand!) What are these people allowed to do, and not do? What priviliges are denied to them?
I'm not stirring in any way, but being a comparative newbie compared to some, I'd like to get my head around another aspect of this wonderful site.
Thank you in advance friends.  :hi: DD

It means they are no longer welcome on the site and can no longer access it with that username.

Offline Bojo32

Think what it means is, people who wasn’t banned at the time of writing the post or replying, but have been banned since. Hence a flag all previous post/replies.

As for banning reasons, could be anything but the reasons are usually posted. Guess it’s just use common sense  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:27:34 pm by Bojo32 »

Offline DevilD

Thank you so much STT. That's what I thought, but how are some (many?) of these allowed to post still? I am unwilling to name names, sir, in case I start a holy/unholy  :)war of words, but questions such as time served, are some offences (touting/prossie/multiple accounts) worse than others? I'm just curious, and thanks for taking the time to reply. DD :hi:

np500

Some contact admin usually with backing from others on here and are allowed back, probably with provisos ? Others set up new accounts , but more often than not get found out by admin sooner or later , and binned again, some make it a life’s work to keep coming back, which means, thay keep getting banned !

SeekingtheTruth

Thank you so much STT. That's what I thought, but how are some (many?) of these allowed to post still? I am unwilling to name names, sir, in case I start a holy/unholy  :)war of words, but questions such as time served, are some offences (touting/prossie/multiple accounts) worse than others? I'm just curious, and thanks for taking the time to reply. DD :hi:

If they are banned they can’t post. But you will still be able to see what they have posted in the part. If you click on a persons username you can normally see from their last posts what caused them to get the hammer.

Sometimes it’s just a temp ban for minor infractions, the message disappears when they are allowed back.

Offline DevilD

I thank you all. Your knowledge is really appreciated  :hi: :bomb:  DD

Offline mrdiamond77

(Monty Python Voice)  They have been very naughty boys, and are then told to piss off.

Might not be true for everyone.  Some have been reinstated after being banned.

Offline DevilD

No no no bomb!!! :scare:! Big fingers!!! :D  :lol:

WelshElise

:lol:
Some contact admin usually with backing from others on here and are allowed back, probably with provisos ? Others set up new accounts , but more often than not get found out by admin sooner or later , and binned again, some make it a life’s work to keep coming back, which means, thay keep getting banned !
like  lala :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:56:33 pm by WelshElise »