Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory holes  (Read 5143 times)

Offline tommyt3

hi all

Relatively new to punting in the UK but punted abroad.

Looking to fulfil my ultimate fantasy

Anyone know of a GH in Wales.

Look g for a female service only. I know the point of a GH is that you don't know but I like the idea of a woman being that filthy she will suck/fuck a dick through a hole

Any help would be appreciated

Offline tommyt3

Hi all quick update

So I messaged first choice in Cardiff about this

As of next week they will be offering a gloryhole service for 30 a go. Imagine this is just oral but it's deffo something I'm going to try

WelshElise

Hi all quick update

As of next week they will be offering a gloryhole service for 30 a go. Imagine this is just oral but it's deffo something I'm going to try
humm newish member and second post is touting a brothel are you them ??? :bomb: :bomb:

Offline tommyt3

I promise I am not them

I just randomly messaged them and they responded

Happy to forward the email trail for proof of me being genuine

SeekingtheTruth

Hi all quick update

Why would you message a parlour about a glory hole?

Online Corus Boy

There is no way I'm sticking my dick through a hole not knowing who or what is on the other side!

:drinks:

Offline tommyt3

Why would you message a parlour about a glory hole?

They are a brothel also

SeekingtheTruth

There is no way I'm sticking my dick through a hole not knowing who or what is on the other side!

Agreed, have you seen the reviews on the pop up tent gloryhole? Terrifying read.

Offline tommyt3

that was my thought

I can promise you I'm not

Just a guy looking for help on the matter

Online Corus Boy

I can promise you I'm not

Just a guy looking for help on the matter

We'll all await your reviews on other girls and establishments soon.

Offline myothernameis

Its tommyt3 on the otherside  :D :D

Offline Steelworker

The review would be funny. 3 possible outcomes:

‘Good comms, rolled up, handed 30 quid through a hole, stuck knob in same hole. Fuck knows who sucked me off but it was good/bad/they bit my cock off and handed it back to me in a bag.’

:D

np500

Bit like gangbangs for me, love watching this type of thing, not something I want to participate in , never say never , but will stick to the tried and trusted for now , but there was a profile in Newport I read and she was doing gloryhole services , it was a good few months ago and wasn’t interested so did’t take note ?

Offline manintheroom

There has been/is one on Adultwork in Newport Its Naughty Nadine etc

np500

could well be her, not a thing that pops up every five mins !

vw

Hi all quick update

is this your old logon names?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131827.msg1478016#msg1478016

Jj04

Agreed, have you seen the reviews on the pop up tent gloryhole? Terrifying read.

Would love a read of this if you could point in the right direction, as many have said not something id try never know whos on the other side!

SeekingtheTruth

Would love a read of this if you could point in the right direction, as many have said not something id try never know whos on the other side!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4921

There you go, my personal favourite is the one with reference to thing from the Adams family  :lol:

Jj04

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4921

There you go, my personal favourite is the one with reference to thing from the Adams family  :lol:

Thanks for that! The addams family bit had me laughing as i could just picture it happening, its definitly something i wont be trying lol

Offline Proton

The review would be funny. 3 possible outcomes:

‘Good comms, rolled up, handed 30 quid through a hole, stuck knob in same hole. Fuck knows who sucked me off but it was good/bad/they bit my cock off and handed it back to me in a bag.’

:D

It gave me a really good laugh thanks needed that  :lol:  that has to the best way of summing  it up from Steelworker..   :scare:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:14:33 pm by Proton »

Offline PuntingPete

So you've been a member her for 13 months, not posted in that time then ask about a gloryhole. All of a sudden hey presto and you find one the very same day. What a coincidence!  :sarcastic:

Offline DevilD

So you've been a member her for 13 months, not posted in that time then ask about a gloryhole. All of a sudden hey presto and you find one the very same day. What a coincidence!  :sarcastic:
Yup...+1 ..... Unfortunately, there are a few around these days. I'm sure that this situation will sort itself out eventually.....