Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikole Blondy - Barking/Ilford  (Read 1355 times)

Offline supastarjay

External Link/Members Only

any info on this one? looks hot + extensive services list offered. decent value for a quickie or half hour punt.

Old monk

Im no expert but she looks very young! Id say possibly underage so i wouldn't risk it personally.

Offline supastarjay

Im no expert but she looks very young! Id say possibly underage so i wouldn't risk it personally.

not sure about that, young but not THAT young...20-24 is my guess

veyronbad

She does look really fit.

But there are a hell of a lot of scams / fakes / B+S in the Barking / Ilford area.

helmsdale

One to avoid. Its her second profile and on her first she had feedback saying she was not an enthusiatic service provider. This tallies with my experience of her. She used to share a big house in Goodmayes with a lots of other young Romanian girls and regardless of which one you book, you will get a line-up of all the girls present. When I went Nicole Blondi was one of them and none of them gave out any signals that they wanted to be picked by me, so I refused to choose any of them but then in walked Jessica Spicy.

My review of the whole operation is here plus comments from Dami3n who had a similar experience to myself

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31170.msg435858;topicseen#msg435858