Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham New Street  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Tomstevens17

Hi,

Im looking for someone pretty close to Birmingham New Street train station. Im travelling back down to the south west and have an hour between connecting trains. 

I need to find someone who either does a 15min booking or 30min but be really close to the station.

Has to do OWO and have a bra size over a C cup ideally. 

Anyone have any recommendations on someone reliable that fits the bill?

Offline KarmaPolice

Not a lot of detail there, but Lucy is an uncomplicated girl about 5 mins walk from New Street.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very good OWO, easy to talk to, usually available at the drop of a hat. Good for shorter punts, perhaps not for longer ones - but you don't need that.

She's an older lady, but a great body.

Offline hamchang

none that i can think of. Why not get the next train and have a proper go at it?

Offline Tomstevens17

Thanks Judge. Sorry didnt want to be too specific and to be honest im not overly fussy.  Just someone slim, decent ish boobs and OWO.

Train journey has already been booked and just noticed the gap between trains. So will have to be something close by that I can walk to.

Offline somethingrandom

Not a lot of detail there, but Lucy is an uncomplicated girl about 5 mins walk from New Street.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very good OWO, easy to talk to, usually available at the drop of a hat. Good for shorter punts, perhaps not for longer ones - but you don't need that.

She's an older lady, but a great body.

Does anyone know if Lucy has retired? She was in my hot list for ages but her profile has disappeared.
I only come to Birmingham once a year and homes to finally meet her next week.
If anyone have a contact number to share that would be appreciated.

Or failing that, more recommendations close to the main shopping area.

Thanks