Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Monica Bangs  (Read 3407 times)

misshit

Was due to see this lady today but have had to cancel which is gutting.

Communication were great and she was fine about the cancellation, she is only here today so can't re book for tomorrow.

Anyone else seeing her or seen her recently, mind you not sure I want to think too much about what I might be missing

Online Dan Dastardly

Saw her a few months ago, only seems to make fleeting visits, great fun indeed, not cheap though

Offline mrdiamond77

It's been a while since I saw a black lady.  Have to keep an eye open for her return.  :rose:

Offline charlie-mott

I saw her a couple of times earlier in the year. She's taller than I expected, especially with the striper kicks on. Good looking, great sloppy blow job, filthy sex and friendly.

We don't get many good ebony girls in South Wales, but she does tour fairly regularly so I will probably see her again at some point.

Jester269269

Looks pucka last ebony I did was cv  :(

Offline Silver Birch

Miss Monica Bangs was on my hotlist for quite a long time but never managed to line up her tours with my own window of opportunity.

She occasionally sent me an unsolicited text when she was touring my area. This never bothered me but might be a problem for others. Eventually I asked her not to contact me again after she put up her rates. Slightly mis-aligned tariff £180/hr + £100 a-levels, or 90mins £250 inc a-levels  :unknown:

She does still look good and I might consider a 45 mins booking @ £140.

np500

That's a sure way to lose business, never paid extra for anal, I get loads of it in on the price , so if thay charge extra I just don't bother, it's not the end of the world ! Oh and yes, she's on the list. But no anal you understand.

np500

Monica bangs is back in Cardiff on 17 th of this month for those who want to see her.

misshit

Saw she is back, tempted but more tempted with a 3/4 some with Wb & SJ

A foursome would be a similar price (probably £200) to an hour with Monica (£180)

Any one up for joining a foursome as mentioned above

np500

I know about her charges M H, hence I won't be calling, it was just a heads up for anyone who may want to . Anyways , I'm spent till after Christmas .

Offline Cheeseman

I see that Scarlet Jo's profile is back up for bookings. Her retirement didnt last long!!!!!

Offline cymrobach

she is smoking hot....love ebony women, gutted i didn't know she was around......will definitely keep an eye for her coming back again!

definite shortage of ebony women around here

Gatchaman

...gutted i didn't know she was around......will definitely keep an eye for her coming back again!

Not sure if you spotted Red's post above, but she's back Thursday this week

Offline Sancerre

Exchanged text today with her.  She's advertising as being in Bridgend, but is still in Cardiff.  Apparently just seeing if there was any interest a little further west.