Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetScarlett Bristol - anyone seen?  (Read 1421 times)

Offline kfuchs

External Link/Members Only

Stunningly pretty - looks just like my first girlfriend! An intriguing likes list too. Have exchanged a few messages with her about an incall next Thurs, everything feels legit so far.

Has anyone seen her?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I like the look of her, too, although something's not quite right. She claims to be size 10, 5'6" and 11.5 stone. Experience tells us reported dress size and weight are often lower than the reality. Don't expect her to be slim. Coupled with small tits, it's not so appealing to me but she does have a purty mouth. Let us know how you get on.

Offline Cygnus

On her interview anyone know what Cis gender means please?

Offline kfuchs

Woke-speak for "same gender as birth gender", essentially
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 05:33:43 pm by kfuchs »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Wow. Nearly 10 years and next fuck all given back. Impressive.

It means she was born with a pussy and identifies as a woman. However, it doesn't necessarily mean she's straight. She might be gay or bi.

Offline lamboman

I like the look of her, too, although something's not quite right. She claims to be size 10, 5'6" and 11.5 stone. Experience tells us reported dress size and weight are often lower than the reality. Don't expect her to be slim. Coupled with small tits, it's not so appealing to me but she does have a purty mouth. Let us know how you get on.

She must be as wide as she is tall.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

More like a 14 than a 10 in my view.

Offline southern punter

Just came in my searches, I might have TOFTT but I only take bookings for 2+ hour meetings for new clients what is this madness  :dash:

Offline JimmySW

Just came in my searches, I might have TOFTT but I only take bookings for 2+ hour meetings for new clients what is this madness  :dash:

For outcalls - you have to read the whole sentence!

Offline southern punter

For outcalls - you have to read the whole sentence!

Whoops I'm a moron   :D

Offline hamchang

Means she is a full blown idiot if she uses the word "cis"

Offline realpunter

Odd availability, Thursday pm to first thing Friday if i'm reading right?

Offline Spuddy

Had a visit..

Photos accurate.. I think she maybe closer 5’8... she’s not skin and bone.. but photo are accurate if you take into account the corset..  size 10-12, def not a 14... smaller boobs but don’t look wrong on her. I’m not going to knock her body, as there is nowt wrong with it. She’s Polish (her English is perfect) but they do measurements and weights in metric.. you are reading imperial.. allow for a little discrepancy.

most guys can’t differentiate cm and inches on a ruler.

Odd availability for incall is because hotels are cheaper on a Thursday night usually..  and was a decent hotel

Offline bdyno

Seen her profile a few times and been tempted...but she's in the ridiculous pricing bracket IMO.

Offline markxj

Might give her a go this weekend; but I'm always put off by zero feed back. Not usually a good sign

Offline Laur

Might give her a go this weekend; but I'm always put off by zero feed back. Not usually a good sign
Seems pretty normal for someone who started out right before lockdown Britain