Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Sophia - Knightsbridge  (Read 3313 times)

1 review(s) for SophiaSweetxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ontherocks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apologies for two reviews in such short succession, but thought I would get them done while I can.

I saw Sophia appear on UKE and even though she was above what I would normally spend on a punt, I thought I would TOFTT, simply because something intrigued me. I saw Sophia for an hour for £180.

Comms:
Initially via AW, very clear, quick response and very good english, gave me her phone number, street and postcode once everything was confirmed.

Short walk from Knightsbridge station, in a fairly large house that has been separated into various flats, her was in the basement, very clean and tidy bathroom, room wasn't the biggest, but more than adequate for the job. Felt completely safe and if anything was wondering how much a place like that must cost.

The girl:
She shows her face on her profile, which has been photoshopped, but honestly, I think it's pretty accurate, she is a gorgeous girl and was exactly my type. Personality wise, I think we both just got on very well, we had quite a few laughs and it was a nice change of pace to be honest, to see a completely English girl.

The punt:
Got there and I had asked her to wear stockings and a garter, which she did, with some other lingerie and my god, she nailed it, looked absolutely stunning. We had a quick kiss and I jumped in the shower, when I came out, we had some seriously DFK, before she started OWO and gave me the best head I have had, deep throat, gagging to the point her make up around her eyes had run a little and I could have spent the entire hour with her just doing that. She paid plenty of attention to my balls too and wasn't shy about getting sloppy with spit. After her doing OWO for much longer than I would normally have allowed, I asked her to jump on top and she slid her thong to the side and hopped onto me (covered of course), she really knew what she was doing, changed the pace quite a bit and was pretty darn tight. She was quite wet and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing some of her juices on the condom as I pulled out as we moved into doggy. After a while I really started to pound her as hard as I could and she took all of it, as I was getting close I pulled out and finished in her mouth, something I think she has since taken off her likes. I took a couple of minutes to get the feeling back in my legs before hoping in the shower.

This was definitely one the best punts I've had in a long time, I think the fact we just clicked obviously helped, but as I said, it was nice to meet and English girl who wasn't up herself and did as was said on her profile. There was definitely no clock watching and I will return at some point, perhaps when I get my next bonus as I am not inclined to spend this much on every punt.

Offline The_Don

Apologies for two reviews in such short succession, but thought I would get them done while I can.

Punters reviews are welcomed  :thumbsup: 

And time permitting (we mostly live busy lives). I some times do 2 or 3, one after another!

Offline backofthenet

anyone know if she still has a working UKE profile (with pictures)? ta

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
I was thinking of visiting her even at that price but
I see her price has now moved up to £200!
Moving down the HL sadly.
Plenty more fish  :hi: