Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMANDA STUDENT GIRL - Spitalfields TOFTT (avoid)  (Read 2067 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7612129) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I thought this SP looked good in the pictures so I called up and everything sounded good on the phone.
The place is an apartment on the main road, buzzed straight in. Basic apartment, smelled like weed smoke.
She is the lady in the pictures but she speaks no English at all, impossible to communicate.
At this point I should have tried to reconfirm services. I had agreed via text.
She immediately takes her clothes off even though I said hey lets use our 30 minutes.
I go to slow things down with some kissing but she barely allows pecks on the lips.
Her body is really nice, young, tanned, nice round ass, natural tits, and she's good looking.
Eventually I get hard enough to get a condom on and she starts OW - no OWO offered.
She's not very good at it, no variation, no eye contact, not deep.
After a while I decide I'd like to go down on her, this is not allowed.
This punt is already bad so we get on with fucking.
She makes some very unconvincing noises, is obviously not enjoying anything.
She cannot understand any English so getting her to do different positions is hard.
Eventually have a uninspiring come into the condom.

Total waste of £100 for 30 minutes, should have asked for it back.
The profile is a joke - FK, OWO, DT, CIM, RO all listed but not offered.
AVOID

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

"I'm also the best kisser you'll ever meet".

So that's not true then  :unknown:   :D

Offline tergil

"I'm also the best kisser you'll ever meet".

So that's not true then  :unknown:   :D

not not even slightly!!!
profile is shit!!!

Offline LLPunting

Sorry you had to take the hit.  Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

All the fantasy horseshit on the profile would've put me off as a blatant indicator of a "managed" girl.  Natural tits aside her pics show a late 20s+ scalper with some bad angles, suspect use of smoothing tools and less than prime figure and tone charging 40 more ph than younger, fitter girls from her part of the World.

Which services did you confirm in comms and were they quoted as inclusive or extra?

Offline tergil

Which services did you confirm in comms and were they quoted as inclusive or extra?

Confirmed FK included over text

Offline rover_100

Thanks for the TOFTT. There is string of profiles for mainly Brazilian SPs that are using AI superimposed faces on stock/stolen pictures.

See: 1, 2

Not always but often using words like STUDENT or CHEERLEADER often in caps in the profile name. Strap in gentlemen, the future is here.

Edit - now I haven't skimmed, I see the pics were genuine but the service was Neg, so please forgive the slightly off topic post.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 06:00:53 pm by rover_100 »

Online versace

Thanks for the review, was eyeing this girl up as she looks FAF and currently in Brum. Will give it a miss now, especially at those rates as well.