Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet2012-Outcall-Havering  (Read 2659 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5294141) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zac123

External Link/Members Only

Was after a bit of fun which was closer to home so fired up AW and found Scarlet.

Agreed a 1 hour outcall to mine for £150 and no extra price for owo ,went for a gfe experience and for her to wear her gym attire as she is clearly very fit .Both requests were accepted and we agreed the time and place and all comms were pretty straightfoward.Initial comms were by email and once everything was sorted texted me her number to finalise things on the morning . Once morning arrived got a text from her to confirm and everything was set in motion . She did mention if in Essex /Havering she does outcalls and does not add extra fees but if asked ot travel futher then the price goes up

She arrived promptly at mine and would not of looked out of place as someone going for a morning run so no fear of any curiosty from the neighbours or anyone else who happened to see her . She parked opposite mine and walked across . We said hello and exchanged a kiss once inside and boy was i happy .Fit as fuck and similar age to myself could not wait to get started. It was apparent from the start that she was a lovely girl very friendly and upbeat and a girl who would for sure get some attention in both the gym and in a club . Facially 8/10 and definitely my type of girl.Age wise 25 and i had no reason not to believe this is true as similar age to myself albeit it a year older and id say if i saw her out on a night out she would definitely catch my attention .

Her pictures are for sure accurate gym fit very well proportioned and nice natural boobs . A little bit of weight likely due but can be explained as she mentioned she has not been at gym due to lockdown so was running instead but id say easily 9-10 on her body and 10/10 for demanour and very welcoming and friendly.

We proceeed to my bedroom where  payment was handed over and had a chat about gym and working out and just a initial chat as we agreed prior what was going . She stripped down as did i and then proceeded to the bed. It began with kissing and there no fk which was fine by me as she seemed very eager and i wasnt complaining as she seemed to be a very good kisser. As we kissed i began to suck on her lovely tits. Very firm to hold and very responsive nipples and were lovely to suck ,i then began to proceed to finger her again no complaints and kissed her whilst i was fingering her. id say she is very responsive but also submissive as she let me take the lead and was happy to comply with my requests . After about 10 minutes or so i asked for OWO which she was happy to do so . She went down and didnt go up at all for air for a while which was quite impressive ,however it was light at the beginning but when i asked if she could go deeper whe was happy to oblige and went down which delighted me . Inbetween this there were bouts of kissing her nibbling my ear and neck and vice versa and when asked to lick my ballls she was happy to oblige which was great.We then proceeded to fuck and she got on top of me as we had around 25 minutes left . Seems to be very eager to please and we proceeded to fuck for the next 10 minutes. As i was close to climax we reverted to oral and she was happy to do so till the end without any complaints ,once ready to climax she began to suck my balls and when i said i was about to cum clasped her mouth over my dick and let me (CIM) .After she went to the bathroom to freshen up and get changed. We then had a brief chat and then had a quick kiss and she departed. Overall a very thoroughly enjoyable punt definitely what i was after she was happy to oblige did my two favourite things well oral and cim and was fit as fuck .For sure a definite GFE experience and one i shall vist again . If your after something a bit more rough this isnt the girl for you , but if you want a girlfriend for an hour she for me definitely ticks that box . Overall easily 9/10 and i shall be seeing her again at some point as it satisfied some urges during this madness we are currently in .

Zac

Offline Londonmike39

Great find Zac. Looks really hot. I am looking for a reliable outcall SP to my place but in North London. Looks like it is worth paying that extra for travel. Will try her and post a review if all goes well!

Offline rich_playboy

I can vouch for Zak, a good punt- Gorgeous girl.

Offline Mac72

Quite keen to see this girl but struggling to find a face pic/verification photo. 

What does she look like facially?

Also is it purely GFE type meet or is there a dirtier side to her service, as I find GFE a little bland for what I am after. 

Anything you can help with appreciated.

A

Offline Prince

Hi Zac

In your review you wrote no fk? Was that a typo?  Does this girl do proper deep French kissing or only light lip kissing???

Thanks for any info you can add.

Cheers

P