Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey C 4U Hounslow  (Read 817 times)

3 review(s) for Snezana wild (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline diomhair72

So after reading up about her on here (2 iffy positive reviews) I thought I would check out her profile and 2 photos (now changed) caught me and start the little fella needing to have a crack at that body.

External Link/Members Only

Very recent but don't worry there's no puffiness here I though better to let people know ASAP if it was a good punt I would have waited a few days at least.

So enquired on MONDAY for 30 mins on WEDNESDAY as I knew I was in the area.

Availabity confirmed - check
Asked if I could book through AW, She agreed  check
Placed booking request through AW

Next day I notice the booking has not been scheduled or confirmed but had been read earlier that morning I messaged her asking if she would mind confirming, She  replied "after you been here I will" i enquired "then how can I be sure the booking will go ahead?" Another reply  - simply "ok"????

So left it at that I enquired Wednesday morning if the 4pm 30 minute booking was still ok (I'm on the back foot  by now) SHE replied "yes"!

Just before making my way to Hounslow I sent a quick text doubly confirming prices and services included and postcode request.

And I must be Psychic I sent the postcode request as I was entering Hounslow at 3.30pm for 4pm meeting, radio silence until she finally text me the post at 4.45pm!!!!!!
 Ignore text went to plan B not her fault but a fucking  disaster and a waste of cash to boot as I was pissed off me single wasn't having any of it!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hungarian: check
In 20s: check
Something dodgy with booking/shit or under whelming service:
check

:dash:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 08:52:45 pm by pepsicolaboy »