Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria/ Walthamstow  (Read 1956 times)

Offline dipset

Meet happend last week or so, my intention was to see my nice likkle regular elissa but shes away for a month or so was told that theres 3 new girls so come have a look. Ok so i made my way to the familiar location (near the job centre in market). Was greeted at the door by a blonde who has a tidy body but not really my type then i laid eyes on daria.

External Link/Members Only

Average looking face, quite tall that being said i'm only 5'10 would say shes a couple inches taller, nice chunky legs and ass which one me over chose her handed over 60 for 30 mins.

Shes quite friendly and chatty but not too much to tbe point its annoying anyway puts on some music teases me with her ass whilst giving me a hand job. Then explains that its OW which i dont have a ptoblem with but maybe she offers owo for extra not sure didnt ask. Ow feels good nothing special really. Gets on top for a nice ride then into doggy for the big finale she backed it up really nice which made me buss sooner than i wanted.

Cleaned me up had a ciggy got dressed then left i was there for about 40 mins in all will defo visit again. Im tempted to give her third mate a go who i saw on the way out looks prettier than daria just a smaller frame body. Mmmmmmm

External Link/Members Only her mate

Offline dipset

Location is walthamstow i just realised the typo :/

Offline Goldfinch

Location is walthamstow i just realised the typo :/

I've altered it for you. :thumbsup:

Offline arrow0404

Meet happend last week or so, my intention was to see my nice likkle regular elissa but shes away for a month or so was told that theres 3 new girls so come have a look. Ok so i made my way to the familiar location (near the job centre in market). Was greeted at the door by a blonde who has a tidy body but not really my type then i laid eyes on daria.

External Link/Members Only

Average looking face, quite tall that being said i'm only 5'10 would say shes a couple inches taller, nice chunky legs and ass which one me over chose her handed over 60 for 30 mins.

Shes quite friendly and chatty but not too much to tbe point its annoying anyway puts on some music teases me with her ass whilst giving me a hand job. Then explains that its OW which i dont have a ptoblem with but maybe she offers owo for extra not sure didnt ask. Ow feels good nothing special really. Gets on top for a nice ride then into doggy for the big finale she backed it up really nice which made me buss sooner than i wanted.

Cleaned me up had a ciggy got dressed then left i was there for about 40 mins in all will defo visit again. Im tempted to give her third mate a go who i saw on the way out looks prettier than daria just a smaller frame body. Mmmmmmm

External Link/Members Only her mate

I believe she works with
External Link/Members Only( samira loves you)
&
External Link/Members Only (Erica sweet)

Part of the 'hot girls E17' group

Offline dipset

Nah she doesnt work with that batch i've punted samira though i have a previous review. Well maybe theyre linked but i've never seen them in the same house