Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny busty/Leyton TOFTT Tuesdays  (Read 1649 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet Kira baby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline dipset

So i hate to admit this but i was in the mood for something cheap cheerful with a big ass which is how i stumbled across this profile External Link/Members Only  made contact via text she'll send you an automated text with prices services etc followed by a web link to her little blog.
Made my way there location is about a 20 sec walk away from the jet petrol station on leyton high road, quiet discreet depending on the time of day a white house on the corner of one road leading to another. Get to the location phone to tell her im outside....goes to voice mail tried again voice mail, thought fuck this I'm gone she texts back saying she's coming (side note she wont answer the phone only text. Anyway usual open the door whilst hiding behind it......shes a big girl I'd say size 16? With a big wide arse, facially shes ok i guess has a boil on her nose and a few spotsover her body...anyway money sorted 40 quid pump and dump, asks if i want a massage i decline straight onto the bed witu owo which is ok no slurping or dt but for 40 quid wadday expect. Bit of mish and finished in doggy she can take a pounding that's for sure but not very animated just kind of has this grin on her face. Would i visit again?... maybe if plan a b c d e f g fell through then yes. P.s dont judge me guys :(

Offline dipset

Jesus  :vomit: :vomit:
in my defence......ummmmm she doesn't look as rough irl as she did in that verification pic. I'm going to need a proper certi punt to redeem myself ain't  i  :(

Offline Mr Sinister

in my defence......ummmmm she doesn't look as rough irl as she did in that verification pic. I'm going to need a proper certi punt to redeem myself ain't  i  :(

Thanks for the TOFTT. Yeah she did not look to bad in the flesh. A quick P&D is what I see it as just want to smash her butt that's all.

Offline DubCee

If plans a,b,c,d,e,f and g fell through :cool: :cool:

Offline Longlife

Offline dipset

Whats her english like?
it seemed ok ish. She takes direction well

Offline punk

Your money,you pay to see who you want.

Thanks for review.

Offline peter purves

Your money,you pay to see who you want.

Thanks for review.

Simple!!!  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dinekid7

Thanks for the TOFTT. Yeah she did not look to bad in the flesh. A quick P&D is what I see it as just want to smash her butt that's all.
How big was her bum???

Offline a1b2

It's appears to be a big bum. I would be surprised if OP took a tape measure with him.

Offline dipset

How big was her bum???
quite big ngl, but its one of those asses that looks better in doggy

Offline CoolT

Thanks for the review and taking one for the team :thumbsup: I had the urge to see her too as I was in the mood for a bbw with curves, was hoping her oral skills and ass would make it worth it. Also her being Hungarian is what really made me consider visiting though as I've always had good experiences with them but held back as I couldn't find no reviews on her service whatsoever.

Would you say defo give it a miss?

Offline dipset

Thanks for the review and taking one for the team :thumbsup: I had the urge to see her too as I was in the mood for a bbw with curves, was hoping her oral skills and ass would make it worth it. Also her being Hungarian is what really made me consider visiting though as I've always had good experiences with them but held back as I couldn't find no reviews on her service whatsoever.

Would you say defo give it a miss?
if you really feel in the mood then do it.....but maybe for a pump and dump