Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara ebony/ walthamstow  (Read 1148 times)

2 review(s) for Ebonysophie (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dipset

Punt took place a few days ago on a late night was in the mood for some south american loving saw this profile pop up  so the usual sent her a message and she was available in 25 mins so me and the horn made our way there. External Link/Members Only
Location is the same as rebbeca wet External Link/Members Only to those who aren't familiar its about a 10 min walk from walthamstow central station on a residential road quite discreet depending on the time of day. On to the punt now one thing i must say I'm not sure if its the same woman in the pictures which is why its a neutral but that being said the woman i did see was quite sexy in a older milf kind of way I'd say shes late 30s not 27 as her profile says. Body is nice thick and firm she was wearing a tight top and latex leather skirt and all i can say is that azz nice big and firm couldn't wait to doggy that. Anyway money sorted  £60 quid for 30 mins she tells me the lay down and starts with OW which was average at best she sucks dick quite softly which would feel waaay better without a dom so the sensation wasn't there to much but playing with her ass and tits got me rock hard. Got her to ride me which she does very hard :) after about 10 mkns she was asking me if I'm ok i said yes why? She goes you haven't cum yet....i said i have 30 mins love she looked quite shocked and goes ok ypu on top now. So i get her into mish where she really woke up i think she woke up a it too much as she was slapping and slightly choking me she was enjoying herself  but i dont like that shit so i did the same to her got her into doggy and fucked the shit out of her slapped her firm ass for her to say i was too hard lool. She's definitely a domineering type of fuck which isn't really my thing but hey. Busted a nut with 5mins to spare slight chit chat and she tells me she'll be leaving the house in a few days as are the other girls who are working there because they've had problems with thhe neighbours quite a shame as i wouldn't mind punting her again.

Offline peter purves

Punt took place a few days ago on a late night was in the mood for some south american loving saw this profile pop up  so the usual sent her a message and she was available in 25 mins so me and the horn made our way there. External Link/Members Only
Location is the same as rebbeca wet External Link/Members Only to those who aren't familiar its about a 10 min walk from walthamstow central station on a residential road quite discreet depending on the time of day. On to the punt now one thing i must say I'm not sure if its the same woman in the pictures which is why its a neutral but that being said the woman i did see was quite sexy in a older milf kind of way I'd say shes late 30s not 27 as her profile says. Body is nice thick and firm she was wearing a tight top and latex leather skirt and all i can say is that azz nice big and firm couldn't wait to doggy that. Anyway money sorted  £60 quid for 30 mins she tells me the lay down and starts with OW which was average at best she sucks dick quite softly which would feel waaay better without a dom so the sensation wasn't there to much but playing with her ass and tits got me rock hard. Got her to ride me which she does very hard :) after about 10 mkns she was asking me if I'm ok i said yes why? She goes you haven't cum yet....i said i have 30 mins love she looked quite shocked and goes ok ypu on top now. So i get her into mish where she really woke up i think she woke up a it too much as she was slapping and slightly choking me she was enjoying herself  but i dont like that shit so i did the same to her got her into doggy and fucked the shit out of her slapped her firm ass for her to say i was too hard lool. She's definitely a domineering type of fuck which isn't really my thing but hey. Busted a nut with 5mins to spare slight chit chat and she tells me she'll be leaving the house in a few days as are the other girls who are working there because they've had problems with thhe neighbours quite a shame as i wouldn't mind punting her again.

Cheers for the review (sounds like a spot of WWE Wrestling)  :P

Just out of curiosity is the flat located off Forest Road by any chance?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dipset

@PP mmm not really it's literally a 5 min walk from the job centre near the top of the market. Looool tell me about it these south american women are so fiesty i love and hate it