Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do they screw up a good thing??  (Read 3071 times)

Offline RedKettle

I have put up 4 negative reviews on here and 3 of them were for girls that I had previously given a positive to and had actually visited several times!  One of them scammed me, one rushed (in the extreme) the booking and one turned out to be a BBer (which I had not asked for!!).  With all three I thought they were going to become regulars that I would spend far too much cash on. 

My other negative was a girl who never even bothered to turn up! (She then sent all sorts of threats to my punting phone, which is she probably still doing but I switched sims!!)

Just more evidence, as if we needed it of how terrible these girls are at running their business.

slow and low

I have put up 4 negative reviews on here and 3 of them were for girls that I had previously given a positive to and had actually visited several times!  One of them scammed me, one rushed (in the extreme) the booking and one turned out to be a BBer (which I had not asked for!!).  With all three I thought they were going to become regulars that I would spend far too much cash on. 

My other negative was a girl who never even bothered to turn up! (She then sent all sorts of threats to my punting phone, which is she probably still doing but I switched sims!!)

Just more evidence, as if we needed it of how terrible these girls are at running their business.
Had a regular who turned right moody. Nice as pie one minute, full on attitude next. Can't be arsed she has turned into a right fuckwit.

Offline The_Don

Happens, I've punted some W/G many times, and as soon as they mess me about. That's it, I won't return and in most case follow up with a negative review!

Some just can't manage or have been managed so bad, it just improvident (IMO).

I some times feel I've wasted to much time and money on them  :angry: I now just move on, but it still sit in the back of my mind.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 07:32:47 pm by The_Don »

Offline LoneWolf2020

well yes this is why they are prostitutes, in the real world they are incapable of holding down propper jobs.

DogFace36

Had a really good regular about 5 years ago, 'til she found out that I'd seen another girl that she knew. She freaked out and started sending me insulting text messages then whiny 'phone calls and then more insulting texts. Chucked my SIM card, got a new one and then chucked her.

Offline SamLP

It's the quickened version of the GF experience. First visit was very good, the second she couldn't be arsed. I imagine the third one would have ended with her complaining she had a headache and leaving you with blue balls.

The reality is many WG's lack business sense or customer satisfaction skills. The good ones put in the effort ensuring you leave satisfied and wanting to return.
The BB experience was naive and stupid. She let her emotions take over and probably thought you would like it. Not sure it would be on offer to every returning punter but yes it was damned reckless and stupid of her. Of course I could be wrong about her being naive.

James999

Drugs / Drink /  abuse / boyfriends (pimps) are often the cause  :music:

Hawkwind71

Drugs / Drink /  abuse / boyfriends (pimps) are often the cause  :music:

I won't generalise to this extent but while I have yet to experience it firsthand I have heard that WGs tire of regulars. Two WGs had sugar daddies when I met them and were seriously trying to divest themselves at the time.

I think they tire of us like we tire of them, they move on like we do. We are not their boyfriends and indeed tiring of the same face happens as much in civvie life.

Bottom line, we move on for a fresh face, so do they. And in truth, I think a lot of us would move on from the OH as well.

Machinegundummy

I have never under stood the need to see the same girl more than once.

I want to enjoy as many different girls as i can all races all ages.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I once had a regular I'd seen a few times, suddenly starting texting me saying she needed a grand ASAP 'if she wants to avoid having her legs broken'. I'm still not sure which far flung outpost of the cosmos her 'brain' was orbiting when she thought that was going to happen, ironically she's probably lost about a grand of income since then due to my subsequent non-attendances  :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

Never underestimate people's ability to disappoint

If it's a big deal I will try and see if it can be resolved

Little things I let slide but make a mental note of as its not worth kicking off over but if the cup filleth over with little white lies I walk, I've never met someone who hasn't lied I try and be as honest as possible myself

Appointment blow outs I set the same standard I set myself, the reason is unimportant as if you don't believe it you end up more annoyed than being blown out

If I blew out a booking three times I doubt I would be seen again , so if I get blown out three times I'm done
Don't matter how many times I've seen someone three times and I'm out, reliability is important and if that goes so do I

Pussydoc

It's the quickened version of the GF experience. First visit was very good, the second she couldn't be arsed. I imagine the third one would have ended with her complaining she had a headache and leaving you with blue balls.

The reality is many WG's lack business sense or customer satisfaction skills. The good ones put in the effort ensuring you leave satisfied and wanting to return.
The BB experience was naive and stupid. She let her emotions take over and probably thought you would like it. Not sure it would be on offer to every returning punter but yes it was damned reckless and stupid of her. Of course I could be wrong about her being naive.
The more frequent we visit the more complacent they seem to get , can't be arsed to do anything different , no variety , same old dress code , moaning extended ,,eventually 35 mins out of the hour of any physical action , time to move on .

SirFrank

A girl I met earlier this year said to me, I used to be really flakey when I started out as I just didn't treat it as a business and didn't really know how to run the show. I suspect a lot of girls are like that, at least at the outset. The best girls figure out the tricks of running a successful business and recognising the importance of providing a good, reliable service.

As many have said however, I've never seen the appeal of a regular as I like the variety and, until recently, I've rarely enjoyed repeat visits as much as the first. In relation to being pissed about, I might give a girl a second chance, but they'd never get a third.

vw

Had a really good regular about 5 years ago, 'til she found out that I'd seen another girl that she knew. She freaked out and started sending me insulting text messages then whiny 'phone calls and then more insulting texts. Chucked my SIM card, got a new one and then chucked her.
I remember a while back 2 MILFS in Gloucester both had notes that if you had seen then other one they would not see you.  They were friends supposedly and that was their deal !

Offline Xemit

There's a coincidence, I've just experienced this today.

Had a great first booking with a girl recently, it all just clicked and I would have put it in my top 10 at least so couldn't wait to go back and see her. Made a booking when I saw she was going to be working nearby and went back to see her today... it was a total let down. Almost the conplete opposite of the last time, by the numbers routine and rushed out at the end even though there were 5 minutes to go when I checked my watch once out of the building.

Had today's booking been even half as good as the last I would have been back again and again, but I guess not. Ah well, saves me a bit of money at least.

vw

Ah well, saves me a bit of money at least.
Does it? I wouldn't quit over a girl !

Offline Dingo1

This has happened to me, I guess I was naive at the beginning of my punting career(even got into quite an argument on here about it!). I had a girl who only worked weekends and I would see her both days if I could, this went on for weeks until other commitments got in the way and things slowed down.  I really wanted a duo with her but could never quite hook it up until one Monday she decided to stay down with a friend.  I made the booking and away I went... I had seen this girl maybe 7 times in 4 weeks yet the text back and forward were like she didn't know me or trust me.  Her duo rate has always been £350 (steep I know) but when I arrived it was £400!! I had travel over an hour to get to her so begrudgingly paid it so as not to be a wasted trip.  The experience was awful!  Now I hadn't fallen for this girl as I think I'm a bit more sensible than that and do understand the dynamics of using SP's but I just felt very let dow.  Normally she uses someone to manage her bookings (I do believe she is not pimped though) and things ran great but on her own she couldn't keep up the professional pretense.  As of yet I've not returned despite her giving the best service I have received from any girl in my whole career.

up to this point I liked to have regulars as I believe that if you click with someone then it makes the whole experience better.. In the same way you would probably prefer to have your hair cut by a barber you could chat to rather than sitting in silence going through the motions.

I run my own business and understand the importance of maintaining the relationship with reapeat clients, this is normally where most of your revenue comes from.  So I've ended up seeing girls once and
Moving on but tbh I don't find it as fulfilling.

EDIT: because it turns out it's too early in the morning for me to write something that made any sense!! :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:10:28 am by Dingo1 »

vw

I run my own business and understand the importance of maintaining the relationship with reapeat clients, this is normally where most of your revenue comes from.  So I've ended up seeing girls once and
Moving on but tbh I don't find it as fulfilling.
You just need to make a judgement call, all I ask my self is can I see it being more fun next time, if yes I go, If same on to the next one.

Offline cumtwice

Interesting comment and I agree to a certain extent.

The problem is though, if your next punt isn't as good as your last - then you think to yourself- why didn't I rebook such and such or I should of book a another.

vw

The problem is though, if your next punt isn't as good as your last - then you think to yourself- why didn't I rebook such and such or I should of book a another.
Have you seen his review, the next one will definitely be better !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hawkwind71

I have been doing this 2 years now and still haven't come to final decision. Currently favouring new every time but couple of WGs ive seen do tempt me to round 2.

Tough call  :unknown:

Offline Boundless

I remember a while back 2 MILFS in Gloucester both had notes that if you had seen then other one they would not see you.  They were friends supposedly and that was their deal !

Can't imagine Tesco saying they wouldn't serve you if you've shopped at Sansbury's!

Offline Boundless

Ask anyone in business. It's the regular customers that keep you afloat, that's why they (should) look after them.
My 2 regulars still give great service and  will always fit me in even if they have to shuffle things around a bit. I guess that's why they are my regs.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Strange things do sometimes happen in the world of punting. I stick  to the same providers if I like them, with occasional forays into the unknown.
Well, a WG, 23 yo student, retired on graduating in July. Good fun and an epic shag. I'd seen her a lot over the course of her time at uni. Last night I got a text from her, asking me to share a room with her in Milan for a couple of nights! 'No strings attached', meaning no fee.
I generally have some kind of business to attend to over there, so YAY, I'm booking today.
In conclusion; you can have long term fulfilling sex with a WG and still be friends after. Unusual, perhaps, but not impossible.

vw

Can't imagine Tesco saying they wouldn't serve you if you've shopped at Sansbury's!
They used to check with the other first, think it was a mates anti competition rule.

Honour amongst prossies !

jimbloom83

Ever wondered, if like us, and how we get bored and move on to the next one, that they can get bored with us so give a less than adequate service so you don't come back. Or they get comfortable with you and therefore complacent in their service. I suppose it depends on how much New business they bring in to justify this behaviour to themselves.
Just a thought

Timmy2

Another take on it is that they can see you are getting a bit dirtier and adventurous and would rather you see dirtier filthier girls.  In hindsite I believe that is what happened to me recently amongst other issues.  I have move on and ticked loads of boxes since...so happy days  :P

Raddy

Offline Mij

Another take on it is that they can see you are getting a bit dirtier and adventurous and would rather you see dirtier filthier girls.  In hindsite I believe that is what happened to me recently amongst other issues.  I have move on and ticked loads of boxes since...so happy days  :P

Raddy

Yep..might be some truth in that too.

That said, a fair few girls that I have seen multiple times themselves start to push their own boundaries when feeling more comfortable with me.....which is nice....mostly!  :drinks:

vw

That said, a fair few girls that I have seen multiple times themselves start to push their own boundaries when feeling more comfortable with me.....which is nice....mostly!  :drinks:
Got someone to agree to anal the other day that doesn't advertise, never done it and doesn't fancy it.

The agreement was all I needed to satisfy my craving for power and left it at that !

Offline Mij

The agreement was all I needed to satisfy my craving for power and left it at that !

Is this you? :D

Offline Daffodil

Decent shag or not, the second I get a sense of attitude or lack of trying on her part I'm out of there.
It may sound harsh & they have feelings & mood swings like everyone but as far as I'm concerned I'm renting her for the duration & I expect a decent level of acting, even more so from a regular.

Timmy2

Raddy
Yesterday I TOFTT and unearthed another gem.... close to where I work as well, so I have 2 that I can pop out to easily and a couple who are the other side of Leicester but we know they are worth a visit to tick my boxes...  :dance:

Review on the way....

Raddy

Offline smiths

In my experience a good regular CAN get better and better as she gets to know what I like sexually and exactly how I like it, sooner or later I will always get bored though and I may well still punt with newbies to me as well.

Offline smiths

Decent shag or not, the second I get a sense of attitude or lack of trying on her part I'm out of there.
It may sound harsh & they have feelings & mood swings like everyone but as far as I'm concerned I'm renting her for the duration & I expect a decent level of acting, even more so from a regular.

Yes same here, its not harsh in my view, I am the one doing the paying and for that I expect at least the act of a good attitude in exchange for my cash. Most of my good regulars over the years have consistently offered me a good service and it was me getting bored that was the reason for me stopping punting with them. With a couple it was the total pisstake of expecting me to pay their new higher rate, good regulars kept me on their old rate.

ATMIV

My ex regular became very staid and became much more difficult to book as her popularity increased. When I couldn't make a booking I elected to see her flat mate instead - that did not go down with the reg! - definitely the right time to move on to newer pastures  :cool:

Offline Cuntminion

vw

What vw don't tell you it was reverse anal with a strap on  :scare:
Yes if was Khloe, demonstrating how bad Coma is !   :D :lol: :D

Offline Cuntminion

Yes if was Khloe, demonstrating how bad Coma is !   :D :lol: :D

Man khlo khlo does not do that

Nothing wrong with it though

Punting is flavour country after all

vw

Offline Cuntminion

So your requested the strapon ?

I would be indifferent about the matter  :unknown:

SophieScott

Yes same here, its not harsh in my view, I am the one doing the paying and for that I expect at least the act of a good attitude in exchange for my cash. Most of my good regulars over the years have consistently offered me a good service and it was me getting bored that was the reason for me stopping punting with them. With a couple it was the total pisstake of expecting me to pay their new higher rate, good regulars kept me on their old rate.

To be honest I totally agree with the two of you on this.  Obviously I'm on the other side of the fence, but if I pay £120+ to go and see, let's say a singer.  I expect that singer to put on a hell of a show, give it their all and leave me feeling happy.  I don't want to hear about her budgie dying, that her foot is hurting her and that she's tired, with the best will in the world that's not my problem, I'm a paying customer who wants my money's worth.  This is just the same as any other paid for entertainment.

I also think a lot of girls, possibly especially the younger ones, see the money come in and think it will always come easily, it doesn't, if you want to be around for the long term and keep your income level, you need to build your business the same as any other type of business.

I also think many girls lose sight of the value of money - we can all be guilty of pricing expensive things in how many blow jobs we need to do to buy them, for example.  But for the majority of guys, that £120 + is a chunk of his weekly wage, if people lose sight of that, you lose sight of how clients deserve to be treated for that money (obviously as long as they aren't doing anything actually wrong, etc).

Offline smiths

To be honest I totally agree with the two of you on this.  Obviously I'm on the other side of the fence, but if I pay £120+ to go and see, let's say a singer.  I expect that singer to put on a hell of a show, give it their all and leave me feeling happy.  I don't want to hear about her budgie dying, that her foot is hurting her and that she's tired, with the best will in the world that's not my problem, I'm a paying customer who wants my money's worth.  This is just the same as any other paid for entertainment.

I also think a lot of girls, possibly especially the younger ones, see the money come in and think it will always come easily, it doesn't, if you want to be around for the long term and keep your income level, you need to build your business the same as any other type of business.

I also think many girls lose sight of the value of money - we can all be guilty of pricing expensive things in how many blow jobs we need to do to buy them, for example.  But for the majority of guys, that £120 + is a chunk of his weekly wage, if people lose sight of that, you lose sight of how clients deserve to be treated for that money (obviously as long as they aren't doing anything actually wrong, etc).

I haven't a split personality, there is only one of me, no the two of you.

Offline anyfucker

Offline cumtwice

Have you seen his review, the next one will definitely be better !

OMG- I thought this was a joke.

Seriously...  :vomit:

Offline RedKettle

Blimey I just thought I was having abit of a rant to make me feel better - did not expect so many responses!!

I have a few regulars and generally they maintain the level of service and as others have said often it gets better as you understand each other, they know what you like and they trust you so push the boundaries.  If the general service level/attitude drops off then I simply move on, although sometimes just taking a long break from them gets the message across.  I have a few times had a really great fuck when I have gone back to a regular after a year.

The examples I started on about here were rather more extreme than a deterioration in service and the reaction is easy, negative review, change sim and never see them again. 

As others have said for many of the girls if they were better at business they would not be doing this!  I remember a really good Asian WG, probably the best WG I have ever seen and she was really switched on.  She started her own agency and then stopped seeing even her regulars....