Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BOBFOC  (Read 839 times)

Offline Access

Ok, we've all seen them... Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.... And I've developed a thing for a woman who facially is a little, let's be diplomatic, unattractive, but has a smoking hot body, and gives a first class service! Anyone else like these type of women? I've yet to find any really on places like AW, mainly due to the lack of facial pics, but does anyone know of any? Cheers

Machinegundummy

Body over face for me.

You don't look at the mantle piece while your stoking the fire.

Offline Access

Glad I'm not alone on this! I particularly like the geeky look

Offline Belgarion

Provided she does not look like an extra from MJs thriller and she's got a lovely body. I rise to attention and hump to thy kingdom come

Offline Happyjose

Ok, we've all seen them... Body off Baywatch, Face off Crimewatch.... And I've developed a thing for a woman who facially is a little, let's be diplomatic, unattractive, but has a smoking hot body, and gives a first class service! Anyone else like these type of women? I've yet to find any really on places like AW, mainly due to the lack of facial pics, but does anyone know of any? Cheers

This one has a body like a face.

Mr Potato Head

External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

A girl with nice big tits and a cracking body and a ugly face? I would probably still see her. For me body is quite big of a deal - face isn't a deal breaker. Although if she had a slim frame body with no tits i'd expect her to be good looking or i wouldn't book her.