Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Propositioning your local massage therapists  (Read 2115 times)

Ben4454

There seems to be a few good topics strike up on the board recently about paying money for sex with civvies although non of them are practical. It begs the question.. has anyone here ever propositioned their local massage therapy center if they would stretch to hand relief ? Usually you get some good looking girls working in there.

Thoughts ?

Offline Access

Happens to them all the time. 99% will throw you out. You have to see them a lot to build up trust. I've had a happy ending once from a genuine therapist. Saw her about 15 times and then this one time, I was having some serious back ache and she did an amazing job so I tipped her £20, as it was also a week before Christmas. My first appt after Christmas, I got a noticeable semi on as my thighs were being worked on, I didn't even ask and she kept working up higher and higher up my thigh, testing my boundaries I think, until I was VERY hard and it was totally obvious. She started to have her fingernail accidentally touch my balls and then apologised. I said no need to apologise, and then she went full on to wank me. Just grabbed it and slowly built up speed to make me cum. As I was getting close she put her finger over my lips as if to say shh as I was breathing quite heavy. was probably one of the best I'd had, mainly because it was so wrong  :D

Got cleaned up and she looked very embarrassed. But was smiling. Tried to book in with her again and she was always "too busy". I got the impression she didn't want it to happen again as it was too risky for her to see me. Now, I was in my late 20's when this happened and she was was probably mid 20's. So not that long ago. Just a shame she felt she couldn't see me again as I wouldn't have pushed it.

Offline Roth

Happens to them all the time. 99% will throw you out.

+1  :thumbsup:

Tried it once and that's more or less what happened.   :blush: Asked not to return.  :blush: :blush:

Offline nigel4498

+1  :thumbsup:

Tried it once and that's more or less what happened.   :blush: Asked not to return.  :blush: :blush:
Yep, been there, done that, got the t shirt  :blush:

Offline pumps

this thread reminded me of a picture I  had to take the other day, which made me laugh quite a bit when I walked by and saw it, I always did wonder if anything more was on offer at this place haha

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

zingfu

this thread reminded me of a picture I  had to take the other day, which made me laugh quite a bit when I walked by and saw it, I always did wonder if anything more was on offer at this place haha

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

This parlour picture from Streatham hill. There was a therapist some times ago who did hand relief. But I do not know if she is still working there or are they doing anything extra. :)

Offline threechilliman

She appears to have a qualification in, er, me.....

tcm

Offline LoneWolf2020

Happens to them all the time. 99% will throw you out. You have to see them a lot to build up trust. I've had a happy ending once from a genuine therapist. Saw her about 15 times and then this one time, I was having some serious back ache and she did an amazing job so I tipped her £20, as it was also a week before Christmas. My first appt after Christmas, I got a noticeable semi on as my thighs were being worked on, I didn't even ask and she kept working up higher and higher up my thigh, testing my boundaries I think, until I was VERY hard and it was totally obvious. She started to have her fingernail accidentally touch my balls and then apologised. I said no need to apologise, and then she went full on to wank me. Just grabbed it and slowly built up speed to make me cum. As I was getting close she put her finger over my lips as if to say shh as I was breathing quite heavy. was probably one of the best I'd had, mainly because it was so wrong  :D

Got cleaned up and she looked very embarrassed. But was smiling. Tried to book in with her again and she was always "too busy". I got the impression she didn't want it to happen again as it was too risky for her to see me. Now, I was in my late 20's when this happened and she was was probably mid 20's. So not that long ago. Just a shame she felt she couldn't see me again as I wouldn't have pushed it.

why would she ruin the income of a regular customer for YOUR sexual satisfaction? she knew any future appointment would have been awkward and you'd be expecting another tug so it was affectively the end of the business relationship. In addition, she could never be sure you wouldnt go telling every tom, dick and harry about this which would tarnish her reputation/business. Also as she wasnt a prostitute this was effectively a civvie sex situation so naturally out of every mutual sexual encounter both parties want sexual pleasure, where was hers? cool story but i smell bullshit.

Offline Access

Well it was before I was aware of such sites as this, and I was in a relationship too at the time so it's not something I'd have gossiped about down the pub. Also had it happened last week I probably wouldn't have posted about it, as the first thing that'd happen is that everyone would be asking who and where so they could go. I'd only share such info if given permission by the girl. Oh, and it's not bullshit. I have a lot of genuine massages and it's never happened since and isn't something I'd bring up with 100% professional therapists.

Offline smiths

There seems to be a few good topics strike up on the board recently about paying money for sex with civvies although non of them are practical. It begs the question.. has anyone here ever propositioned their local massage therapy center if they would stretch to hand relief ? Usually you get some good looking girls working in there.

Thoughts ?

I have zero interest in any kind of massage with or without extras off WGs but when I punt I require a guaranteed outcome of the services I require being on offer so I go for sure things rather than try where I might get a knockback.

Offline Access

I have zero interest in any kind of massage with or without extras off WGs but when I punt I require a guaranteed outcome of the services I require being on offer so I go for sure things rather than try where I might get a knockback.
Quite often the best way...

vw

I find the whole thing odd !  Sounds like a chess game

Offline smiths

I find the whole thing odd !  Sounds like a chess game

For some its the thrill of asking, and a WG saying yes, for some others they don't see it as punting so they don't feel guilty, the woman isn't a WG just a civvy needing some extra cash, bollocks of course.

vw

For some its the thrill of asking, and a WG saying yes, for some others they don't see it as punting so they don't feel guilty, the woman isn't a WG just a civvy needing some extra cash, bollocks of course.
Deceiving themselves, anyway while they play the games prevents queues for the rest of us so not a bad thing.

Offline Roth

Deceiving themselves, anyway while they play the games prevents queues for the rest of us so not a bad thing.

+1  :thumbsup: :lol: