Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyVictoriaNCL Inverness Tour  (Read 539 times)

24 review(s) for NaughtyVictoriaNCL (21 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline romeo69

Met Vic this evening for an hour, £130. Flat 5 mins walk from town centre, looked like plenty parking close by.
Very attractive girl, with great body, very well done enhanced tits and cracking arse. 33 stated on profile, about right I’d say. Usual behind the door introduction dressed as requested in red lingerie. Funds changed hands and was offered shower and drink which was accepted.
Down to the action : had requested GFE beforehand so straight into really good DFK wanking me at the same time. This was followed by some dirty talking which I love. Ordered onto the bed where she performed brilliant owo, with plenty of attention to my balls and loads of eye contact. I turned her round for 69. Vic tastes great, nice fresh pussy and seemed to enjoy. After 10 mins of amazing oral she suggested I get on my hands and knees for excellent rimming session. I gladly returned the favour. I then requested Vic to use a toy on herself whilst I sucked her lovely nipples. She came after a few minutes, I couldn’t resist licking her juices.
It was time for the jacket. Started with doggy, more dirty talk with her encouraging me to shag her harder. As mentioned she has cracking arse so it was a great sight shagging her from behind. Decided I wanted to finish off in cg so she climbed on top. After 5 mins or so bouncing up and down on my cock I popped whilst listening to more of her chat and playing with her tits.
Vic clearly enjoys sex and takes pleasure when her client is enjoying himself!
Had a nice chat after with more DFK. She’s a lovely, friendly girl with great personality and sense of humour. We didn’t cover a fraction of her likes. I had noticed previous reviews mentioning anal, messy facials and sub slut. All in all excellent meet with a very attractive friendly girl, very good value for money !
Doing this on my mobile so would be grateful if someone could add link to her profile.

Offline Mason25

Top notch performer from Newcastle , always delivers the goods , enjoy her lads while she’s in your neck of the woods .