Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen - Nts Edinburgh  (Read 495 times)

Offline bigmike32

This punt took place a couple of weeks ago. Ventured into nts without phoning and was told there is 4 girls on. They were lexi catalina alanah and carmen. Only lexi and carmen were free then lexi got a booking so it was just carmen left.

Carmen is a dark haired romanian girl with blonde highlights about a size 10 with decent sized natural boobs. She told me she was from from romania so it was nice to hear a wg not lie that she comes from that country.

Into the room took a shower while she popped out then she came back. There was no dfk and oral was with condom so that is why i am rating it as a neutral. She was friendly her oral was good i was edge but i much prefer owo. She let me finger her without any complaints and she was enthusiatic. Sex was me on top and doggy and back to missionary.

Friendly girl decent service for a rom but ow and no dfk gets a neutral.

Services 6/ 10 ow sex in doggy and missionary.

The girl 7 / 10 quite attractive with decent sized tits

Price. Usual £20 on door and £50 to the girl for 30 mins.

Would i see her again. No i wished i had seen lexi instead or even alanah as i have read her reviews on here.

Offline f_angel

How old was she do you think?

Offline bigmike32

I forgot to put that in my review actually i asked her she is 30 years old she said. I guessed late twenties so 30 is accurate.

Offline f_angel