Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Magical Massage - Shawlands  (Read 542 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5169131) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

The area is near the Morrison’s in Shawlands in a quadrant shaped block of flats which have seen better days.
I opted for £75 for 1 hour massage earlier this week.
Comms were via text on the day and she got back within 1 hour of my initial text and time arranged for later that evening with confirmation 30 mins before.
Her flat easy to find once there.
I’m unsure if it’s her in the photo as hard to say since her face covered up in photo but the same blonde hair.
She said she’s only just arrived and here for 3 weeks.
On arrival hiding behind the door with mesh style dress on and black underwear. She asked I take my shoes off after entering.

Shown into “living room” which had proper massage bed and dimly lit with the usual subdued lighting.
Asked if wanted hour and said yes, handed over cash and offered shower which I took.
Bathroom not the best looking and pretty sparse with a Polite paper notice asking “Please do not stand in plughole”

I’m guessing as the bath gets partially blocked when using shower. For the regulars I made school boy error in that I didn’t check the cotton thread of the towels or note the name and type of shower.
Back through for massage and the usual pan pipe music on and asked to lie face down on bed.

Looks wise in the light she’s got to be at least late 40’s an size 14 with nice size breasts (size 34c maybe) and nice nipples but going “down south”. Her English is ok and she didn’t talk through the massage. Only chatted right at the end but didn’t ask what I wanted throughout the massage.

I would she’s average look wise 5 / 10 but some cellulite with big hips.

On her AW page she mentions body to body which I received and was fine as she climbed on the bed and knew what she was doing. She had a black thong on through out and when asked if I could touch she said yes.

Her breasts felt nice and touched her buttocks but if tried a wee bit further in got a “professional” body swerve.

When she did the body to body when on my back her face was close to mine and she smelled nice. When close facially she asked in a sexy voice if I was enjoying and had a cute smile.

The page also mentions “prostate” which I didn’t get, “deep tissue” which I didn’t get, “erotic” which don’t think happened.

The lingham was good as she certainly knew what she was doing with the shaft and balls and when to go fast / slow / light hard touch etc.

The usual “clock watcher” could apply here as there was a huge wall clock and got turned over at the 30 mins mark. I was on for approx 50 mins which included showering so this is why tending to neutral plus fact massage was ok.

After she wanked me off was cleaned up then she continued massage for another 10 mins but was, IMO, half hearted.

Not much attention was made to bum area but when she did had nice light touches and no underneath touches when I was in my stomach. The massage on the shoulders and back was ok but I could hear the knots in my shoulder which she only gently rubbed but as not there for that didn’t bother to ask for further attention there.

Don’t think I would go back and as stated would score the whole experience 5 / 10