Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella_Anais - Dundee  (Read 549 times)

25 review(s) for Ella AW (24 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline tayboy

External Link/Members Only

I saw Ella was visiting Dundee a couple of weeks ago and after a bit of research decided to visit her and I'm glad I did. The cost was £140 for one hour.

Initial comms were via email then text, all were promptly answered and we agreed a time.

Ella was staying in a hotel in Dundee and there was no problems in getting to her room with no need to pass reception.

Ella was very welcoming and I was met with a very passionate kiss. A quick freshen up and we were ready to go. Ella is quite petite, 5' tall with quite a few piercings and tattoos which were tastefully done and not the usual shite that you see around the town.

I had discussed what I wanted from the booking and everything was delivered with enthusiasm and a smile. I enjoyed DFK, RO, OW, sex in missionary and cowgirl and managed two pops.

Ella is clearly an intelligent girl who does make a big effort to make sure you have a good time, something that I've not come across for quite a while.

My only gripe the room was so hot and there was no air condition, it was the day Dundee was basking in record temperatures, it may never happen again !

Ella said she would return to Dundee in a few months, I'm looking forward to when she does.