Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Kate - Battersea Park - Polish  (Read 389 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7207843) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Met Kate last week when she was staying near Battersea Park. Location is at a council house. I think she works alone, didn't hear anyone else in the flat.

Girl is in late 30's maybe early 40's. Lots of make up and body was out of shape - size 12 and would rate her facially 6 and body wise 4. Had the horn so decided to stay. Gave her 80 for half hour. Nothing to write home about. BJ skill was not great, she tried but it was mediocre. Sex was not great either, felt quite loose. Overall was disappointing, I couldn't even finish and dressed up when it was times up. OWO and kissing were on offer and no extra was quoted - I didn't go for either.

Won't be returning. She is definitely not the cheeky Kate mentioned in previous reviews. Gutted that I've missed the boat.

Rated this negative because I didn't have a good experience. I could have rated her neutral based on her effort. Happy to change this to neutral.

Offline Marvelous

I saw the proper one from the pics 3 times

- first as my review

- second back in Heathrow i caught her in a good mood she was smiley and chatty remembered me and gave a cracking punt.

- Third in some odd location in Binfield, she had put on a few pounds looked tired and worn out.  Felt like she was forcing herself to make an effort it was ok but didn't feel like she was getting any better.

Had a feeling the profile had been sold on no way was she 37.