Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x_xxCharleighxx_x HITCHIN.. Openly offering Bareback  (Read 1487 times)

Offline funfungoodguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Phone as advertised:     07565949809

Received a couple of positive reviews on here last Autumn, now offering BB 'at her discretion'

Just an update, that's all, don't now how long that has been in her wording but certainly there for all to see today. Spotted this by looking at which other WGs punters had seen, on the AW profile of a WG that I was checking out. Worth doing a bit of digging around like that. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 01:54:26 pm by funfungoodguy »

Offline Metalgear2018

Old news mate. Just avoid if you want.

Offline MarkS69

I'm probably opening myself up to abuse here, but I don't see the problem with girls who offer bareback.  As a punter, you have a choice to either avoid her, or go in covered up. My personal choice is always to rubber up.

The risk of contracting an STI, or worse, is a risk you take by seeing ANY working girl. It stands to reason that if she sucks and fucks numerous guys for a living, her chances of contracting something are high.  Don't forget that condoms don't protect your from the majority of STI's anyway. A lot of things can be gotten from oral (on you, or on her), or from around the old flaps...

I wonder how many working girls actually get regularly tested?

thickandlongguy

are you mad, read how aids spread in Nigera, Kenya . Its a risk to everyone . You fuck her and then go to others , its a plague you fool

Offline fastnet

In my experience offered at discretion means don't offer it ever.

My MO with any WG is to assume she may well have been exposed to STIs

Offline MarkS69

My MO with any WG is to assume she may well have been exposed to STIs

That's exactly the point I was trying to make. You did it much better, with fewer words.   :hi:

Offline funfungoodguy

Which neatly comes back to a post I put up under the 'punting with bandages' thread, that frankly seeing any WG is opening a door to a lot more than just buying some sex....

"The whole hygiene thing can get diluted down the hierarchy of issues when  one is in the mood, but do you really want your cock sucked by a WG that's sucked several that day already and possibly had a load from some of them, unless you know she uses good mouthwash gargle in between and cleans her other bits properly. Equally do you want to give RO to a pussy that has had an unwashed mouth on it a few minutes before you got there, you might be licking that last guy's spunk off her tummy/ nipples/ face.........   Use a good mouthwash yourself, and either wash there or if the facilities turn out to be not very clean, then have a bottle of that hand steriliser (and the mouthwash)  in the car. Never have anything put into you that hasn't got a condom on it. I expect chaps who do this activity quite a bit will all have had more than average colds, throat/ ENT infections, Tonsillitis, UTI's and so on, safe practices will help to keep these to a minimum. ...       But seeing a WG of course raises the risk.....   

Offline oohermrs

This public health message has been brought to you by the Chief Medical Officer for England and Chief Medical Advisor to the UK government.