Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Black  (Read 1456 times)

bobbles1945

Amanda Black External Link/Members Only o rhttps://www.adultwork.com/amandablack  Saw her on tour in Cambridge, comms good although she was staying in a service apartment which was a bit tricky to find round the exit of the Grafton Centre car park.

The lift required a keycode input which did not function properly. She told me she was based in London but never workd there and tours all over.
Once inside the flat greeted wth a full on snog she rubbed herself up against me and I fondled her tits-and she rubbed my cock through my trousers  before any money had changed hands. She asked me how long I wanted to stay-originally I had booked 30 minutes but after the snog my little man said pay for the hour-should have listened to my brain. Perhaps this is the technique she uses to get longer bookings
She is like her pictures, nice boobs and big booty, Nigerian in origin she has been in this county some time. Very pleasant personality and good to chat to-but that was not the reason for the visit.

She said she wanted an immediate fuck-but I knew if I did that it would all be over pretty quickly, so I did oral on her to get myself in the mood plus a bit of fingering and sucking on those tits (and it’s the tits that made me book in the first place) She frigged herself and seemed to come (but it could be an act) then doggy on her and I came. We chatted and I would have liked her to set up a second round-at least to see if she could get the old man to play-but she did not go for it.

So all in all a neutral-probably my fault as I should have listened to my brain –I think half an hour is all I am good for these days unless really worked on. But if you have the stamina for a second round she would be good-but not exceptional-and my inclination would be book a 30min and extend it you like it.