Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double penetration  (Read 1977 times)

hellett87

Hi all, I am well aware of the risks associated with barebackers but I believe most girls are barebacking several people and just not making it common knowledge. After careful consideration I am looking for a potential partner in crime to dp Tinky in Harwich, I'm pretty flexible on times if any is interested?

External Link/Members Only

richie12

Care you elaborate fella on these girls you know that BB on the quiet, as would like to make sure I avoid?

hellett87

Not off the top of my head but can have a look later but I'd say nearly everyone either is with some clients or when up town on the piss

Offline thaislave

Sounds fun,im up for it because ive been curious ablout Tinky for ages

hellett87

Sounds fun,im up for it because ive been curious ablout Tinky for ages

Might I suggest booking her for a solo meet first as wouldn't want to waste both our times if she's not for you?

mrwood120

Offline thaislave

Might I suggest booking her for a solo meet first as wouldn't want to waste both our times if she's not for you?

Her photos an profile seem hot,which is why im curious :D

Offline mikehunt

After careful consideration you've decided to go with probably one of the most known about barebackers in the country?

I wouldn't with someone else's barge pole but each to their own.

It's a risk barebacking in itself but add in the factor of her offering a bi guy in to the mix I'd say it's madness and higher risk than usual.