Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie question - AdultWork or gumtree or another?  (Read 1127 times)

tonylad

I am new to this.

I have been reading the Newbie guides.

I have found the phone number of several people on gumtree. All of these have reviews on UKP. I guess gumtree has a smaller selection than AW and as a public site, is probably less descriptive. Apart from that, what are the differences - how I should use gumtree or AW?

Also - I've read with some nervousness on this site about raids, brothels and the law (which does not seem to be clear) - do any of these routes mean a "more likely to be legal" solution?

Online RedKettle

I am new to this.

I have been reading the Newbie guides.

I have found the phone number of several people on gumtree. All of these have reviews on UKP. I guess gumtree has a smaller selection than AW and as a public site, is probably less descriptive. Apart from that, what are the differences - how I should use gumtree or AW?

Also - I've read with some nervousness on this site about raids, brothels and the law (which does not seem to be clear) - do any of these routes mean a "more likely to be legal" solution?

Personally these days I just use an AW and UKP combination and do not bother with other sites.  Although from what I hear you might want to look at UKP sister site UKE.

However from the tone of your email I wonder whether punting is really for you - if you are already getting that nervous you might want to stay at home and wank!

Offline Billy no mates

I think its fair to be nervous before your first one, heck even after your 20th there might still be some nerves.

In answer to OP, I agree with RK, I use here and AW exclusively.

Online RedKettle

I think its fair to be nervous before your first one, heck even after your 20th there might still be some nerves.

on reflection I was probably being a tad harsh with that comment!!

punther

I would advise sticking to AW

If you are worried about raids then stick to hotel based punts

Offline Buttons

I would advise sticking to AW

If you are worried about raids then stick to hotel based punts

Or incalls with independents. You can usually get a feel from reviews, AW and on here about which ones are the "safe" ones to go see.

Offline two20

I'm thinking of trying Friday Ads for  a change, not many have face pics or prices but I quite fancy the mystery.

Online rubric

On my first few punts, my teeth were chattering and my hands shaking so much I had difficulty dialing the number.

To the OP; if you want a reasonably guarenteed experience go for someone who is reviewed well, apart from that it doesn't really matter where they advertise. Though if you are worried about raids, then go with an independent.