Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie's true identity  (Read 2656 times)

Gspotter

Recently I came across an aw profile of an English WG. One pic was her verification photo holding up her passport, name and address clearly visible!
I've forgotten her name, I think she was advertising a gangbang. Anyone else come across photos revealing the WG's identity?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Wouldn't be so bad if they were from another country showing their verification.

Offline hullad

Its amazing how many of them use email addresses with there real names in. I have the real names of quite few up here and they worry about being 'outed'.

Thick aint in it with some of em, suprises me they manage to turn a mobile on.

Offline Golovkin

I once seen it on a girl who had just put the profile up had driving license with her address showing I sent her a message telling her and she removed it and thanked me. Profile didn't last long before it was removed completely. She was a stunner just wasn't going to pay her £200 an hour. It was a shame because the girl in the pics was actually her and really fit. I was just hoping for the price to drop!

Gspotter

True, but this was definitely British. She was visiting the area and I think arranging a ganbang with her husband. Tried to search couples on aw to find her again but didn't succeed as I couldn't remember any details.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Haha probably like that pair of swingers from the TV show Benidorm. 

Offline Boundless

Recently I came across an aw profile of an English WG. One pic was her verification photo holding up her passport, name and address clearly visible!
I've forgotten her name, I think she was advertising a gangbang. Anyone else come across photos revealing the WG's identity?

I've seen quite a few Romanians showing they passports.

Offline AnthG

Anyone else come across photos revealing the WG's identity?

Yes, the problem is AW insists you verify the profile sending them info to prove who you are - A passport, a drivers licence etc. The girl does it and AW then just to be nice makes whatever she sends publicly viewable on her AW profile. She needs to go into her account settings and then manually chose to hide it afterwards.

The problem is some girls don't know they have to do this (as it is a pretty stupid thing for AW to do when you think about it) so it's there viewable to the world until a punter tells them it is and they hide it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
men moan when they cant see a verification pic and moan when they can   :D

easily done when you verify yourself on aw they automaticly show your pic, you have to opt to remove it yourself
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Seen loads of them, more often than not real name email address.

Either naive, stupid or both.

Offline thehornyplumber

A parlour girl once gave me her personal number just in case I ever wanted to meet her out of the parlour. I put it in my iPhone and thought nothing of it. A few months later I synced my contacts to Facebook and low and behold the same working girl came up on my "people you may know" from this o found out her real name, where she was from and what business she went to work for after leaving the parlour. Sometimes I still have a quick look through her Facebook.

James999

Passports don't show address, and it was probably not her passport anyway  :hi:

Rod trotter

You will find a lot of them on facebook easily assuming stupidly if they give facebook a mobile number.
Ive has them pop up on my feed in the past, a lot of agency girls are friends on facebook and you can recognise them in pictures and then their real names are revealed.
Ive locked down my facebook,they will never get my phone number

Offline stevedave

Ive locked down my facebook,they will never get my phone number

Presumably if they've come up in your people you may know, and you've called/texted them previously, they've already got it? Or at least had it?

I've had a few pop up in my whatsapp contact list, not that I ever use that to arrange punts, but never on any social media, thankfully.

Discretion is a two way street.

Offline joe diddley

Saw one girl who lived on the second (top) floor of an old house in Barons Court. When I finished I came down and saw her mail on the floor under the letter box with her real name (unmistakably hers) on the letters. She's since retired to have a sprog, I believe. Shame, she was a great girl. Never told her about seeing her real name as I didn't want to freak her out and sour any subsequent punts with her.

Offline regular_guy

walked into one ladies house - and at the bottom of her stairs on the coat hook was her NHS ID badge !!!  unbelievable !

Offline Marmalade

There are idiots in many lines of work and sometimes it seems like a requirement in prostitution.

It's in punters' interests that civvy identities of prossies are kept hidden of course (except in cases where they are known to steal from punters). On one occasion where a woman who looked quite young for her age on her profile I explained in advance I would want to see her photo ID before handing over money but that she could keep her thimb over her name. She duly produced her passport (Scottish lassie and no worry that she could have been trafficked or coerced).

I am starting to think it is hardly worth politely trying to remember even a prossie's nom-de-plume during a booking however. It is vaguely useful to identify her services to another punter; but on more than one occasion when I've said, "How do you spell that?" the prossie has shrugged her shoulders and said "no idea" as she can hardly remember herself the name allocated by the agency/brothel/fuck-joint. Certainly with saunas, I wish someone would give them a book of girls' names as a celebration present. Far too many many bloody 'Jasmine's (with or without an 'e') for instance...

:hi:

Offline itk

Once sitting in the WG's kitchen while she was servicing my mate, I happen to glance across and see her name on the packet of anti-depressants by the side of fruit bowl.

pking_paul