Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serious Question. When did Condoms become the norm for punting?  (Read 2411 times)

Neal69

So As the title says.

As a UK punter I didn't start until a few years ago and of course covered sex is the accepted norm now.

When I punted first it was over 30 years ago and it was abroad and BB was the norm.

I hear younger blokes than me posting that they have never had sex BB with even a civvie.

When I was a young man late 70's and 80's most civvies were on the pill so BB sex was the norm. Condoms were all about contraception as opposed to preventing STI. Even if you were a careful type, which I admit I was not, after the first shag with a condom civvies usually said that a condom was not necessary.

So You Guys who were punting in the UK in the late 70's and 80's when HIV was invented ( took a little while longer to come to public attention) When did you start covering up? Civvie or Prozzie?

N

Offline shagbambi

I suspect HIV changed everything around the mid-eighties.

Offline Students Notebook

So As the title says.

As a UK punter I didn't start until a few years ago and of course covered sex is the accepted norm now.

When I punted first it was over 30 years ago and it was abroad and BB was the norm.

I hear younger blokes than me posting that they have never had sex BB with even a civvie.

When I was a young man late 70's and 80's most civvies were on the pill so BB sex was the norm. Condoms were all about contraception as opposed to preventing STI. Even if you were a careful type, which I admit I was not, after the first shag with a condom civvies usually said that a condom was not necessary.

So You Guys who were punting in the UK in the late 70's and 80's when HIV was invented ( took a little while longer to come to public attention) When did you start covering up? Civvie or Prozzie?

N

Yes Neal. Exactly the same as you, except I had never seen a Prozzie until just over 2 years ago. Now I wish I had started sooner.

It was Aids that started the using of condoms. All my girls friends were on the Pill so there was no need to use them.

Until I started punting I had never worn a condom in my life and I absolutely hate them.

SN

Offline dazzer

I hate them.
Thankfully, there is a lot more relaxed attitude to OWO - even though you are still sticking your dick into an orifice where multitudes have been before...

Offline TomR

I remember being offered BB in a parlour back in '82. That was the first and only time. It was just about before the HIV explosion in the press but thankfully I declined and only had HJ. Thereafter it was always with and never suggested otherwise.

Okcomputer

What is the actual risk with OWO or DFK for that matter, does anyone know ?

Offline uncle jessie

Well i'm 52 and have never had sex without a condom, even with a civi, so if it comes to it, when I feel I'm at a stage where thats it I'm retiring from punting for good and in future I'm only having sex with mother thumb & her four finger daughters I will most probably go against all I despise and avoid, and that is to find a BB'ker and finally pop that cherry, don't worry though fellas because that would certainly be my last punt as I wouldn't want to put fellow punters at risk

mrhappypants

I have never bare backed with a WG and wouldn't. By an unfortunate quirk of fate I had just turned 16 when they discovered Aids so my entire sexual career has been blighted by curse of condoms.  My personal view is that the only reason we do not have a safe, effective male contraceptive pill is that such a thing would very quickly lead to a disastrous down turn in the birth rate. I was on a trial for a male contraceptive pill in 2005. 

Dave

Swansea lad

Has anyone ever caught an std from owo on here?

Offline squigmcdig

Has anyone ever caught an std from owo on here?

I didn't know you could get owo over the internet, but if you used antiviral software you should be ok, though watch out for those Trojans and worms they could be painful!   :sarcastic:

Offline mrdiamond77

Never had sex without a condom either with a WG or in private life.  I have just got used to it.  OWO though is one of my must have services when I am punting.  I notice though there are still some girls - mainly Romanian - who offer Bareback.  I would not risk it.

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Due to thier frequent flier miles I wouldn't likely risk BB with a WG. Heck most of the girls you see around the town on a friday night I wouldnt consider it. Thats something to be kept for people you know and trust and even if you trust the girl you need to know her "habits" before so that she doesnt pass something on that she doesnt yet know. Again though I do prefer OWO which has its risks of course.

Offline Colston36

As everyone says - when Aids arrived. I can't manage with a condom, as a result of which I have only had bb 3 times in the last 14 months, which is when I started paying. Twice when a particular girl asked me to (I was nervous afterwards, but went and had a check: OK) and once after the check, with another girl who had insisted on seeing the all-clear email.

Offline punk

So As the title says.

N

Always use a condom except in a long term relationship and then i kick up a fuss over getting tested.

There are far too many nasty disease's out there. Who fancies taking Anti-viral drugs for the rest of their lives;BB women who fuck loads of blokes either for free or are being payed.