Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt memories...  (Read 5551 times)

Offline cueball

Mine was a covered blow job with a street lass in Bradford 20 odd years ago for a tenner, went back to her solubrious gaff.

Andy61

Mine was a covered blow job with a street lass in Bradford 20 odd years ago for a tenner, went back to her solubrious gaff.

Fuck me - I just came on here to write my first time and its excatly this!! Was probably in 1988. Maybe the same girl! Hahaha

I was walkign up Lumb lane for a meetign and a girl in short skirt asked if I wanted "business". I didnt have a clue what she was on about - told the guys in the meet I went to and they laughed and told me what she was doing! I was intrigued.

So later that day I drove round and saw this young blonde and after drivign around 30 times stopped and she  said" do you want business". It was £10 back at hers so off we went.

I can remember walking up some stairs and off to the left was an older woman and a young child - she said "hello luv". I guess it was her Mum and child??

Onto a bed and trousers and pants down, sat there as she put a condom on - three strokes and I came! I remember thinking I had to get out asap!

Next day Im in manc and get a copy of the Evening news and see adverts for massage parlours - called Karens and was amazed at how sexy the girls sounded. So amazed I called again later and wankedd as she told me about them again! Hahahaha

The first parlour visit was to Karens the day after and I saw Karen herself - and the rest as they say - is history

Offline normal bloke

My first was a couple of decades ago in the states.  I was quite young and booked an ebony girl through Eros.

Being america oral was covered and the girl who turned up was not the one from the site.   That being said she was hot and its still in my top half dozen punts.  She was up for anything including a levels and pretty much non stop.  Over two hours i came four times and actually faked a fifth because i was shattered.  Also recall her makinga funny squeel at times

Offline Spacecowb0y

My first was Sunni-Tara at Giggles in Ilford. I was shaking like a leaf and even took my own condoms  :unknown: I was so naive about the whole punting scene back then. To be fair she checked them over against the sunlight and said they were fine. The most memorable 40 mins having sex in all sorts of positions and leaving with a big smile.
I wish something like giggles would return. All the girls were good and I enjoyed most of them over a couple of years.