Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin - Arranging a MMF  (Read 1049 times)

rickjone141

Will be in Berlin next month and looking to arrange a MMF with another guy.

I'm 100% straight but love tag teaming up.

I've never done any FKK clubs before as I don't think they allow threesomes with 2 guys from what I've read? Maybe I'm wrong?

Will resort to the usual of getting an outcall/incall with a girl for the occasion.

Any suggestions on what sites to check up for Berlin that would have a good selection of ladies?

Thanks.

P.S Anyone in Berlin that would like to meet up for this MMF, then let me know.

FkkSaunaClubsBlog

I've never done any FKK clubs before as I don't think they allow threesomes with 2 guys from what I've read? Maybe I'm wrong?

This report on MMF at Artemis might be of interest: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98369

ogle

Hey Rick,

Going to be in Berlin next month too. Sounds interesting.

Offline Jerboa

Yes a MMF at a fkk is allowed, why wouldn't it? As girls can charge double, the only difficult bit is finding a bloke up for it, maybe if you offer to pay you will get a volunteer.

Offline adindas

Will be in Berlin next month and looking to arrange a MMF with another guy.

I'm 100% straight but love tag teaming up.

Will resort to the usual of getting an outcall/incall with a girl for the occasion.

Any suggestions on what sites to check up for Berlin that would have a good selection of ladies?

Thanks.

P.S Anyone in Berlin that would like to meet up for this MMF, then let me know.

Unless the price is half of the WGs hourly rate or someone wan to pay for it, I do not think any rational punter will be willing to do MMF.

For MMF experience it is better to visit a GB party, you could even get MMMMF 

Offline Jerboa

The OP has already been to Berlin, he just posted this thread asking, but never bothered to come back and reply or post a review of his trip.