Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina All Natural - busty Brazilian - Earl's Court  (Read 5205 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5428510) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stevehgl3

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed already so I’ll keep it short. Saw her last week.

Quick comms, with some attitude if you as too many questions. I decided to take the risk as I was after big boobs and DFK. Place is the same near Earls Court st. Big room, decent shower.

1hr for £250 including OWO + DFK

I found her hot looking, GND which is what I like. Nice skin, she’s not athletic but not in bad shape either. Just as described previously. Even when her boobs are a bit saggy they are amazing to play with and quite fun when you hold them from the base with both hands.

Quick shower and started DFK, she’s not shy with her tongue 👅 and I quite enjoy it so I made the most of it. Then playing with her boobs for a while and she responded quite well acknowledging she has sensitive nipples. Moved to OWO which was decent, plenty of ball attention. Got a boob job but her technique wasn’t great. RO was good, she was clean and responsive. Moved to 69 and rimmed her for a while, she then sit up and pushed my face to her ass which turned me on even more. Moved to CG, RCG, and Mish. She can take a pound but not for too long. Finished in the bag. She told me when there was 10 min left which I found a bit of a let down, as I hate clock watchers.

She could be a bit nervous at times but nothing that put me off. I’d say I enjoyed it and I was curious about her. I was satisfied but not amazed. I’d come back but as plan B

Offline irwinuk

Hey ! I recognize her face! This is my first punt, 'Jennifer' from Hendon from 2019:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=257763.0

She was way cheaper & No way she deserves imo 50£ extra for owo damn.
Her name is SO misleading. 'all natural'. Tits are clearly enhanced.  :D

Offline Stevehgl3

Hey ! I recognize her face! This is my first punt, 'Jennifer' from Hendon from 2019:

Nope, her boobs are %100 natural, you can tell by the natural sag on them. Still very fun :) I think the girl on your link is someone else btw

Agree she’s a bit pricey, I saw her because I was curious but I’m glad I did
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 07:47:39 am by Stevehgl3 »

Offline irwinuk

Nope, her boobs are %100 natural, you can tell by the natural sag on them. Still very fun :) I think the girl on your link is someone else btw

Agree she’s a bit pricey, I saw her because I was curious but I’m glad I did

You made me curious now :lol: i could of sworn it was her. i might throw 150 out the window and see it for myself. cheers  :D :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

⚽⚽
Real .. authentic..squeezed.. sucked.. gently chewed..

Fully tested verification 🥊🥊👊👊
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mario7769

Seen her. She was a fantastic punt, very accommodating. But WTF is with the pricing? 150 for 30 mins...????  :wackogirl:

Offline king tarzan

Ruus cluut boombacluut bakwas maan 👎👎👎👎👎

Offline anthonysterling

@OP, did she ask for a photo of you before the meet? She's just asked me. Says it's for her safety... Don't think. I'd like to send it
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.

Offline Stevehgl3

@OP, did she ask for a photo of you before the meet? She's just asked me. Says it's for her safety... Don't think. I'd like to send it

I think I’ve read somewhere else that she normally does that, can’t recall precisely. She could see my WhatsApp pic, so she didn’t ask me for one. She’s the nervous type, so I wouldn’t be surprised

Offline king tarzan

I think I’ve read somewhere else that she normally does that, can’t recall precisely. She could see my WhatsApp pic, so she didn’t ask me for one. She’s the nervous type, so I wouldn’t be surprised

I found her a very classy sophisticated hottie
Couldn't wait to release her juice ⚽⚽ and enjoy them which I certainly did 👅👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Offline Rekbang

I think she’s got a huge fan following on insta  (Removed)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 12:18:40 am by daviemac »

Offline PLeisure

I think she’s got a huge fan following on insta (FFS Edited and removed)
Same question - is this a link to her sex worker account ?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 12:22:37 am by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think she’s got a huge fan following on insta  (Removed)
Will you stop posting links to social media that you don't know if they are private or not.

Offline Mario7769

That IG is fake followers... hides her like counter lol.