Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: QI Clinic - Crystal Palace  (Read 4478 times)

Offline Bigbossman

Comms: Can pre book your appointment but most times you can just walk in normally the woman sitting down on that day is the one doing the massage

Price: FS £85 30mins

The Meet: So this is actually a massage parlour where you’ll get the usual massage with hand relief had a massage there a few times they have different women on different days. I’ve always suspected full sex is on the table maybe for some it isn’t but I reckon if the price is right it is. Definitely the case with the woman that works all day Tuesday.

Looks: Reckon she’s mid/late 40s English isn’t the greatest, hard to tell what she’s saying always dresses up quite seductively which has made me go in for a massage at times short dress, tights, cleavage showing very secretary like, which I like.

Breasts perky I don’t know about size so don’t ask facially pretty average but given how she dresses and what’s on display good enough to get hard.

Went there last Tuesday was feeling horny as fuck just wanted to buss a nut really and I had cash on me for the work I done went in there and just said £85 for sex which she accepted. Led to the massage room where condoms are kept on the top shelf in a pot (that’s when I knew most probably would do full sex) condom on she strips down as is laying on the massage table legs wrapped around my neck and I’m plowing away. Release about 3 weeks worth of cum in the condom and went about my day.

Conclusion: I’ve enquired to this one especially about sex just as she looks dirty enough for it but she’s rejected it because if I pay by card the boss gets a cut which is fair, cash she gets all of it

Would I return: Probably if I’m being honest Crystal Palace is dead in terms of punting and sometimes I really can’t be bothered to travel so in that sense if I’m horny seeing as it’s just round the corner I’ll pop in on a Tuesday. Not something I’d travel for but if you’re in and around the area then why not

Like I said I’m not sure all the women offer it but I suspect they do seeing as they have condoms on tap

Offline PumpDump

On my list to visit. Thanks for the review bigbossman.

Keeping condoms in the shop is risky. If they get raided it would be used as evidence to show they are offering more than just massage! On the plus side though is that road is a very busy area and people won't notice the men coming and going so low chance of a snitch reporting them.

Offline topdoganal69

its crap round the SE19 / SE25 / SE20 at the moment, i get the impression it isn't just these area's that have gone downhill.

Think i'll give this joint a whirl next week not tuesday though, will report back.

Does anyone know if the the two massages shops in Penge offer anything above the norm??  the second one on your left as your coming from the crystal palace end does a really good massage apparently and is very professional set up.  So have my doubts

Offline jeezyuk

All I just wanted to return to this thread to say thank you

You know why but listen… thank you

We don’t know each other but we are humans and we are prone to mistakes and lessons … thank you

I get drunk every now and again and chat my shit but I’ve never mislead this forum and been honest.. so hey thanks. I needed a lot of your support and I needed a kick up the backside. Maybe I’ll need it again soon. But let’s go ! Cheerio
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 12:59:42 am by jeezyuk »

Offline LLPunting

All I just wanted to return to this thread to say thank you

You know why but listen… thank you

We don’t know each other but we are humans and we are prone to mistakes and lessons … thank you

I get drunk every now and again and chat my shit but I’ve never mislead this forum and been honest.. so hey thanks. I needed a lot of your support and I needed a kick up the backside. Maybe I’ll need it again soon. But let’s go ! Cheerio

Guess this is meant for another thread?
Keep drunk posting mate, it's a lot safer (and entertaining).

Offline jeezyuk

Guess this is meant for another thread?
Keep drunk posting mate, it's a lot safer (and entertaining).

I think I just clicked the wrong thread. Any way to move?

I realise with the new charger I have, my touch screen is not the same when phone is plugged in

Unsure y but that’s prob how got here
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 12:16:48 am by jeezyuk »

Offline Lyosha

Back on topic, and thanks for the review... does anyone know if there are any younger masseuses working particular days?

Don't like to be ageist but unless someone in their late 40s has really kept their looks I'd struggle to get the full benefit of a full body massage...