Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anais Hottie - Extremely Fit but Expensive PnD - Leicester LE1  (Read 1444 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7710352) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

Also on viva - External Link/Members Only

Phone number: ‪07950983650‬

£60 - 15 mins

LE1 - near the Curve Theatre.

Comms were good all done via WhatsApp. She came down and collected me. First impressions were pleasant she is extremely pretty girl with banging body and a great smile. Tall with long raven curly hair. Olive skin. Few tattoos. Good English. Size 6-8. Money sorted we undressed. Had a grope her ass and licked her long nipples. She has nice C cup tits. Blowie was average, lasted all of 30 secs, told her to suck me a bit longer. Then into doggy were she arched her back properly. Face down ass up. Slid my cock in, she hold the base of me cock told her to remove it. Then banged away admiring the view before flipping her over for deep stick on the bed and came hard a minute later she didn’t have any problems with me going fast or deep.
She cleaned me up and we had a a quick chat. She said she is Portuguese but uses her friends AW profile that’s why it says she is Romanian.

Anyways, she is well fit but very expensive for a PnD and everything seemed a bit rushed in the room.

Overall: 5/10

Picture from the ad:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cryton123

This sounds like the type of punt I’ve slowly grown out of. Back in the day I’d happily accept a crap punt as long as the girl is super fit and way out of my league. Nowadays I can’t be arsed!

Thanks for the review though, she does look tidy  :hi:

Offline Snagbadjer

The VS profile says "Spanish". My money is on Romanian lol. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I've been thinking of going back to the old pump and dump meets. I veered away from them for a bit after they turned out to be stunners and I only took enough cash for the 15 mins.

Offline versace

You can’t beat a pump and dump. That’s what punting is all about imo. And even if you have a shit one who cares, onto to the next.