Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely GFE Glasgow  (Read 2411 times)

51 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (42 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online zag69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £180 for the hour

Girl - Doesn't look at all like the pictures. Maybe she did 10 -15 years ago but not now, ugly fat old bag with droopy tits these days.

Meet - The door opened and I was instantly disappointed, but thought fuck it she's got lots of good reviews so her service must be good. I went into the room and handed over the money, she went away to stash it. I got undressed and jumped onto the bed and she asked if I wanted a massage, I declined as I wanted some naughty straight away. This seemed to piss her off and I knew this was going to go down hill from here. She started some shit half hearted OWO, more hand job than sucking it hard and deep the way I like it. I asked her to suck it harder and she picked it up a bit and it was getting good and then she went back to wanking it, this went on for another 5 mins or so. I was like let's get condom on and she got on top and was slowly bouncing, a bit like a slow ride in the country rather than riding a grand national winner, I grabbed her waist and tried to encourage her to pick up the pace; no such luck. I got her doggy and started to pound away and it wasn't too bad but no enthusiasm from Antonia. After a bit of that I decided I'd finish with some mish so got her onto of her and started to get good and deep and thrust away but she kept moving about so I couldn't build up a rhythm, fucking frustrating. I got off her and got her to give me a hand job to finish round one, but as soon as I started to come she stopped and I had to finish myself off, total shite service.

She got up to clean up and then said "do you want a massage" I was like ok why not. So she starts with the hot oil and I suppose the massage was Ok, but I was after a session of naughty. This goes on for about 15 - 20 mins  and I ask her how much time do I have left and it was about 15 mins, so I said let's go again. She grumpily said I was going to go again after the massage as she was just about to start my other leg. So back to shit OWO and then I got the condom on and pounded away in mish, but again but she kept moving about, so I was like fuck it and got off her. I asked if I could use the shower and she showed me where it was. Cleaned up and got dressed then I fucked off. As I was walking to the car I felt like a right cunt as I'd been ripped right off.

Conclusion - Total waste of £180. Very expensive punt with an ugly old skank
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 12:24:32 am by zag69 »

Offline Abdhal

Her profile name is Antonia GFE massage now.
It has been for quite a while.
I mentioned + other punters have said her tits face south.  :thumbsdown:

After reading this I'm glad I only punted her for a massage with a happy ending.  :hi:

Offline Bru1901

I had a similar experience in her height of fame on uke

Was underwhelmed but lucky changed 60 mins to 30 on arrival

Offline David1970

I saw her about 6 years and gave her a positive, went back a year later and it was negative. It was like a different person, attitude stunk, she made it obvious she did not want to be working as a SP, she must need the money desperately.

Offline Courtney

….I’m struggling to find it but I’m sure there was something really dodgy mentioned about this girl a while back. :unknown: :scare:

Offline Neverthere

….I’m struggling to find it but I’m sure there was something really dodgy mentioned about this girl a while back. :unknown: :scare:
was posted by a member who got banned as a stalker and undesirable I'm sure